Protection of One Direction and Myself

ok so to everybody who was reading the other book with this title it is the same story because i deleted my other account because i changed my email and it wouldn't work anymore. on my last account i told you what my knew account was..starwars82337 and i told you that if you could tell me what word the number 82337 made i will make you a character in my book and that still stands. so without further adue here is the story.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chapter 1

Vivians P.O.V.

     My name is Vivian carter i'm 17 and i am a senior in high school well i would be if i went to a normal school but we'll get to that later. i'm 5 foot flat i have a slender build, small abs and muscles due to gymnastics and all of the different types of fighting i do. i have a slight hourglass figure and curly firey red hair that goes to but butt and side bangs. i have big bluish, greyish, greenish eyes.

     Some people want to be special. They want to have a super power like being able to fly, being invisible, telepathy, telekinisis, or the ability to heal things. Me, i do not want to be special, in fact i want to be anything but special.

     You see on my 14th birthday i woke and i could do all of the things that i listed above and more but they aren't all good. It scares me because i can kill things with one touch or raise them from the dead by touching them again or if they are already dead just by touching them.

    I've learned to control it by now but at first I did not know anything. I ended up killing my goldfish and then raising it fromthe dead. Now that was freaky!!!!! The other stuff is not bad infact it's actually really fun, but it makes me a freak. yeah sure people do not know i can do this stuff but what happen if they found out.

    Remember the school i was talking about earlier, well i'm headed there now. the thing you should know about my school is that its a spy school. spying is one of the only things that doesn't come as easy to me because of my powers so i like it. I'm walking to school like i always do and i get this feeling. i don't know whether its good or bad but i know something is going to happen today.

    I was in the middle of training on the rock climbing wall with mt best friend stacy when my instructor called me over.

"VIVIAN!!" Mrs. Jackson screams

"yes" I answer

"mrs. amelia needs you in her office"

"Do you know what for?"

"She didn't say."

"Ok tell her i'll be htere in a minute."

i walk into Mrs. Amelia's office and she gestures to sit down so i do.

"Vivian" she begins "We need someone yooung for a very important case ond you are the best in your class. even better than you proffessers so we would like for you to take the job...do you think you can handle it?" she asks me

"what is the job?" i ask

"you will be protecting One Direction...."