{177} Multi Michaels Pt. 2

Imagine that it's your anniversary. To celebrate, you and Michael decided to let the kids go to their friends house to spend the night while you both would be relaxing in each other's conpany. As Michael was about to pour you a glass of wine, you heard footsteps upstairs. You went up into the bedroom with Michael following behind you. You opened your closet door, pushing back the clothes to reveal your infamous shrine to your husband. All of your posters were missing one thing, the most important thing. Michael. You went into the rooms to check where they might have gone. He was doing the same. You opened the door to your daughter's room and tripped over one of her toys, but someone caught you. The lights came on.

"Hey baby! I missed you!" Bad smiled as he kissed you.

Your eyes widened, if Bad Era Michael was here, then the rest of the Michael's are out here too! You haven't seen them in ages! When he pulled away, he picked you back up.

"I missed you too, where are the others?" you asked.

"They're in the other bedrooms, so I heard that today is our anniversary. Why don't we celebrate by ourselves? We're alone in this room there's a bed right there that's all we really need." he said.

"Michael first of all, this is my daughter's room, second of all, There is other people in the house. Have some self control," you said kissing his cheek and exiting the room.

He chuckled, then followed you. You went back downstairs to see all the Michaels in a group. Your Michael walked up to you and kissed your cheek.

"It's good to see you all again! Today is our anniversary with Y/N, so show her some love. Oh yeah and Bad, contain yourself." This is it Michael said.

"I'll try!" bad said chuckling.

All of the Michaels went up to you and kissed your cheek. J5 Michael was shy, you understood. He was only 12 so you kissed him on the cheek, making him blush. Off the wall bit his lip before kissing you. Dangerous Michael gave you roses. Thriller gave you a kiss. HIStory gave you a Jackson hug, and a sweet kiss. Invincible cuddled with you on the couch until This is it announced that there was more food so all of them could eat. They all went into the kitchen. Bad was on your left and This Is It was on your right. Bad's hand remained on your thigh. When it was time for bed, all the Michaels went to their places around the house. You were tucking J5 Michael in so This is it said that he would be waiting for you in the bedroom. When you were walking in the hallway, Bad era bumped into you. He pulled you by your waist.

"I love you Y/N. Good night baby." he said.

"Goodnight Michael." you said.

You smiled to yourself. You got into bed next to This Is It. He pulled you to his chest.

"Michael, I want to really celebrate our anniversary with a good round of love making." you said kissing his chest.

He bit his lip and smirked.

"Do you want to be in charge, or me?" he asked.

"I'm feeling lazy tonight." you said.

He nodded and took off his clothes. The next morning, everybody met up in the living room. Bad era kissed you good morning. You smiled.

"So you all came out to visit or what?" This is it Michael asked.

"Yeah, we thought it would be nice to see you guys again." Thriller said.

You laid your head on This Is It's chest. The kids came back, they were hugging all of the Michaels. They grabbed J5's hand and brought him to play games and things. It's very weird to think that he's their father, it's just a trip to you. All the Michaels played with the kids while you just relaxed. Bad Michael came and sat next to you. He put his arm around your shoulders. He watched you move around, slowly falling asleep. Bad carried you to the bedroom. On the way, Invincible asked what happened.

"She just fell asleep. I was taking her to bed." Bad said.

"She's so cute when she's sleeping." Invincible said.

"I know, I can totally see why I marry her. She's everything that I've been looking for." Bad said.

Invincible smiled and walked away. Bad put you to bed and kissed your cheek before leaving the room.