{26} Prank

Imagine that you are relaxing outside near the pool just talking to your best friend. As you and your friend were talking, you could tell that they were hiding something, but you decided not to speak up just yet. Michael came outside and said that he wanted to show you something. It seemed like he was in a rush to do so. He practically dragged you inside. He opened a door and you found it completely pitch black and you couldn't see anything. Michael let go of your hand, leaving you clueless. He turned on the lights and you found a crowd of kids with 2 pies in both of their hands. Michael was in the middle and shouted, "FIRE!!!" The next thing you know you're covered in pie from head to toe. All of the kids were busting up laughing including Michael. You walked out of the room and went into the living room. You found 12 year old Macaulay Culkin sitting on the couch listening to music.

"Whoa! What happened to you?" he took his headphones off.

"Michael ambushed me with pie," you wiped the cream off your eyes.

Mac then smiled, "Sounds like you want revenge..."

You and Mac made a plan. It was a week after Michael pulled his prank. You acted like you forgot the whole thing during that week. Today is the day that the plan would take place. After Mac arrived at the house you and him prepared the super soakers and hid them in a room. You got all of the kids that pranked you to help you with your revenge. Mac went out of the room and tried to find Michael to bring him there.

"Hey Michael I found a huge spider in one of the guest bedrooms!" Mac shouted.

"Really? Where?" Michael stood up.

"Follow me," he replied.

You heard footsteps coming and you whispered for everybody to get into their positions.

"I think it's in here," Mac put his hand on the knob.

He opened the door and quickly got a super soaker and turned on the lights. You seen Michaels eyes widen as you shouted, "FIRE!" You and all of the kids sprayed him with all of the super soakers until they ran out of water. When you were done you heard Michael mumble, "You all are little traitors." Before he started to laugh. "Especially you Mac what did I do to you that caused you to be here?" he pushed his hair off his face.

"You didn't invite me to be in the last prank," Mac snapped his fingers.

You shook your head as Michael walked over to you with his curls dripping wet. He hugged you which caused you to get wet. "Nice one babe," Michael smiled. You just noticed that he kept one of his hands behind his back. "But I'm not done," he squished a pie into your face. You looked at him with your eyebrow raised. He dipped his finger in the pie on your face and ate it. You smiled and kissed his cheek right before you got another pie and squished it on his face.