{3} He's in a Gang

You were on your way home from your job as a nurse, trying to work for the money to buy an actual car. You hated walking, but you had no other option tonight since your friend had a baby shower to go to. You started walking down an alleyway, the shortcut to getting home. You noticed every step you made there were a few that followed not too far behind you. You stopped walking to listen, but there was silence. Shaking this off, you continued on your way. A hand was placed on your shoulder. You tried to turn around but this person blindfolded you. You tried to punch or kick your way out of their arms, but ended up being thrown in the back of a van, sitting upright.

"I bet the boss will like this one," someone said.

"Are you kidding? He'll love this one, I mean she has everything he's looking for," another guy answered.

You heard the tires roll somewhere down the alleyway you had the encounter. You still heard the guys talking about you. You noticed that they kept mentioning "the boss" and you started to wonder who exactly that is. After a little while, the van stopped moving. The men opened the door and forcibly pulled you out from the back. You started to walk down a tunnel. You reached the end and started to hear rock and roll music playing loud. A cigarette smell followed not too long after that.

"We got another one boss. We're feeling confident that you will love her," one man stated.

"Better not be another prostitute that we have to bail out again," the boss sighed.

The men pulled back the blindfold to reveal your eyes. The man touched your jaw and turned your head both directions. You closed your eyes out of fear.

"She's perfect. Way better than all of those other women that you guys brought to me. What's your name beautiful?" he asked as he walked around you.

"I'm not telling you anything until you tell me where the hell I am," you snapped.

"Feisty one today. Alright miss how about my name hm? I'm Michael. Don't worry you're in no danger, believe me I'll take care of those guys who gave you these," he gestured to the bruises, "I'm terribly sorry about that, but the reason you're here is for...well me. These guys tell me that they noticed I've been down and maybe a girl could cheer me up and I kind of agreed. I-"

You cut him off, "I'm not an object to be used for pleasure you bastard let me go!"

"Miss please let me finish. You won't be harmed anymore than you already have been and I will take care of you. That's a promise. I understand your feelings and I'd like for you to give me a chance. It's totally up to you," he finished.

You stared at him, finally telling him your name. He smiled in response.

"This will be fun. Our date will be now," he gestured to the van you came in, holding his hand out to help you in.