I raise my eyebrow in confusion before he quickly add,"Not actually 'fuck' them, just don't give a fuck about them."

It was our turn to order our ice cream, I got a vanilla ice cream cone with chocolate drizzle; as he got a chocolate milkshake. We start walking down the street until he went to hold my hand again. I happily accept the fact that I'm holding hands with a boy that I have a crush on for several months.

A happy feeling flutter my heart as I was so happy to be with him."I have something to show you once we get to the building. I think you might like it."he inform me, I look over at him and he grin with all his teeth.
I chuckle at that since I thought it was cute.

I went to finish my ice cream once I found out it was melting from my body heat. The whole thing was just a sticky mess and there were limited tissues to use. I wish they could provide us with wipes as well so our hands won't be sticky.

"Do I have ice cream on my face?"I ask him once I was completely done with my cone. He went to look at my face before replying,"No."

"Are you positive?"

"Yes, I'm fucking positive babe."he smile at my face, I look into his eyes to see if he was telling the truth or not—he was. As we pass by a trash can, I threw away the wad of tan tissues as he threw his shake in the trash.

We got to the destination as the sun was almost out, making the sky burst into multitude of colours and far in the east, the stars were faint as the earth was dark blue. He starts climbing up the ladder as I trail behind him.

As he got up to the top, he turn and help me up. Out of nowhere he put his tattooed hands over my eyes to block the view of the roof.

"Why did you cover my eyes?"

"I didn't want you to see what I done for you."he sweetly answer, which made my heart flutter even more.

He direct me for a few more steps until we stop again,"Okay, I hope you like it."I heard a smile in his voice before he drop his hands from my eyes.

My jaw drop in awe with the view in front of me. Fairy lights drape from the metal poles, a fort made by white pillows and blankets that were from the chest, a small flat screen with a box of pizza, and music softly playing from his cracked iPhone.

"blink-182 is playing in the background if you're wondering."he answer my thoughts.

I turn around, my face full of awe as a smile crept on his face."You did this all...for me?"I quietly ask.

"I told you I wanted to make up from our last date. And yes, all for you babydoll."he smile, I was taken back with the nickname that he gave me. I guess he felt the same way since we both stood there with our eyes wide.

"I–I...that just came out of my mouth."he add as his cheeks turn to a shade of pink. I totally forgot how cute he looks when he blush, yet it's so unusual for a edgy boy like him to stutter and blush.

"Um, you want to watch a movie and eat pizza?"he ask me after a few moment of silence.

"What do you have picked out?"I ask as we head to the fort that he made. He opens one end and allow me to enter first, I almost got lost until I found the opening that view the TV.