Chapter 5

"Mrs.Richie!" Sinclair exclaimed out of breath from the run. wow, he thought. I should really work out.

"whats wrong darling?" Mrs.Richie turned away from her rose bushes to see Sinclair's grim expression. "oh dear, has something happened? what's wrong?"

"its Chloë.. I dont know how to say this"

"spit it out!" getting really frustrated with Sinclair.

"miss Chloë is.. well.. she's missing!" Mrs.Richie dropped her gardening tools and gasped.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"HOW DARE YOU KIDNAP ME AGAIN, KNORMAN?"

Chloë glared down her opponent, which wasn't that scary since shes tied up and still has a cute baby face.

Knorman laughed hysterically.

"since the first 382 times failed, I decided to wait a few months and really think this through before I kidnapped you again. HAH! and look! I successfully got you this time kid!" he laughed some more

Chloë growled at him, shes really good at that because her acting coach threw her in a cage with a tiger so she could perfect it for her audition in a stage production about a tiger baby, unfortunately she didn't get the role because she scared the other kids. luckily Knorman thought it was scary, he backed away slowly reaching for something behind him. wait, is that pepper spray?

"y-you can't s-sc-scare me, kid."

Chloë sighed. "look Knorman, we can be friends. I know it must be hard for someone as ugly as you to get any friends. just let me go"

he snorted at this. "why will I let you go for a mere friendship? I'm getting paid to kidnap you. and not just a few grand. im getting a fortune!"

Chloë eyed him suspiciously.

"and who is paying you?"

Knorman laughed again. seriously, this guy should figure out his laugh. it sounded like he was coughing and sneezing and crying at the same time.

"oh, but don't you know?" he chuckled evily.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"HOW DARE YOU LOOK AWAY FOR 'ABOUT 2 SECONDS'!??!!"

"I don't know, I just." the nanny put her face in her hands and started sobbing.

"YOU ARE FIRED SAMANTHA. MY BABY IS MISSING BECAUSE YOU COULDNT HANDLE YOUR JOB!"

she cried harder and ran away.

"ugh, I cannot believe this is happening! my baby can be hungry, or cold or even dead!" Mrs.Richie wiped away a tear.

Sinclair understood how she felt. in the few years he has been working for the Richie family, he started to love the little brat.

"don't worry ma'am. I promise, I will find Chloë. "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

woooh, update :3

comment. vote. fan ♡