Chapter 1

"Get me my sippy cup! RIGHT NOW!" Bellows the famous four year old.

"Its on its way madam" says her butler calmly. He is so tired of running around for a toddler, but she's a Richie! And this is the best paying Job he could ever get. No one knows why he can't get a desk job at some company (which is his dream job), and they will probably never find out.

"I want it NOW!" Screams the child. Chloë Richie did not get her daily chocolate milk for the day, so she is in a extremely bad mood.

"Here you go, Your highness" the butler cautiously give the sippy cup to Chloë, she grabs it and drink everything in one gulp.

"Ahh, that was refreshing. You outdid yourself today, Bob"

"Actually, my name is Sinclair." Chloë gives him the evil eye and he immediately shuts up.

"So, on with the meeting Gentlemen. If you look this way you will see a large part of the stock is not selling! Why aren't people buying any Chloë dolls?! I'm adorable!"

"Maybe the price is too high?" Suggests a balding man in the far left corner.

"Maybe the price is too high? OR MAYBE YOU CAN'T DO THE JOB THAT GRANNY IS PAYING YOU TO DO!" The man went as red as a tomato..

"Someone fire him!"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

After a long day at work, Chloë was lounging next to her grandmother's olympic swimming pool. Her designer swim suit was a baby blue with a light pink frill. When suddenly someone put a blindfold over her eyes and picked her up!

"HEEELP!!! I'm BEING CHLOËNAPPED!!!!!" She kicked and screamed but the stranger did not put her down

the stranger laughed so hard he almost fell over.

That laugh sounds familiar!

"Daddy?" Asked the little girl, calming down and taking of the blindfold. In fact it was him.

"Hello sweetheart" said the man that looks just like Chloë.

"Daddy!!!" Chloë gives her father a big hug.

And then she saw her..

The woman with a brown suit and black high heels. The woman smiled, fake obviously.

"Hello Chloë"

"Daddy, who is that?" She asked, too scared to hear the answer.

"Pumpkin, this is Michelle. She's going to be your new mommy!" He beamed

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

New Short Story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yayyyyyyyyyy. anyway, those of you who read "the ugly and the gay" will notice that this short story is also in Richie Town. Yes, it is and this is the legendary Chloe Richie.

Comment, Vote, Fan <3