1:: The Move From Memories

Early morning, beautiful sunny day. My excitement is almost superficial. I dressed casual, but very comfortable for the long ride. We packed up, and double checked everything. I can't wait to move. Ryan is getting Matt ready and double checking the rest of the house and car. (A/N:: I know Matt and Ryan flew to L.A, but I changed it to a car drive. I thought is this would make a better opening chapter.)

"(Y/N)!? You ready to go? Me and Matt will be in the car. Just grab your last bags." Ryan yelled to me, from the bottom of the stairs. "Yes!" I hurry to my bedroom and give it one last good bye. "Goodbye home. I will always remember Mark, Ryan, Matt and..." My face began warming up and I had a light shiver. "Daniel." (A/N:: Don't take any offence or hurt, but I am setting Daniels tragic death, before Ryan and Matt moved to L.A.) A single tear fell from my eye. I wanted to break down, but I didn't... I don't want to leave this house on a bad note. "I remember all the stupid Cyndago ideas made in this very room." I sigh heavily, wiping my tears, and straightening out my shorts."Like; 'The Mormon.'-' Cyndago Killed Markiplier.'-'The Ned affair' Yeah..." I will miss it all, but its time to go. I have to move on someday, just move on from these terrible mishaps and memories. Just move on, but never forget.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Slam** The trunk is full, the backseat is pretty much full, just enough room for me to so squeeze in. "How long will I be stuck back here?" You tease with Ryan. "We will be there when we get there (Y/N). Okay?" A small chuckle escaped his lightly chapped lips. He turned on the car, "Be patient." Matt added. "Okay, Okay. No need to fuss at me.." I squeezed next to Matt and Ryan's large duffle bags and blankets in the back of the car. Matt turned on the radio slightly, to relieve some tension in the silence. (Y/favorite song) came on, And I got a little giddy. The day is going great so far, I'm so happy.

The entire car ride Matt was showing Ryan the 'dankest of memes' from twitter, dorks. Ryan tweeted a few pictures of the sunset and sunrise. I didn't have many followers on twitter, just a small fan base, but I was okay with a couple hundred followers and plus. I had maybe 800-1,000... Maybe? I don't tweet often, so I'm not entirely sure.

"Anyone hungry, thirsty or need to pee?" Ryan asked with a slight yawn. I only heard him faintly, I must have dosed off. "I'm a little thirsty?"-"Sure lil sister. We'll stop and get you (Y/favorite beverage)." He was acting a little tired, the car ride might be getting to him. We stop at a 'Fizzy Mart', Ryan runs in. I stretched out and lean to Matt, "Hey Matt you have your drivers licence right? (A/N::Matt is 19 at the time, so Mark is 26) If not at least your permit, Because Ryan needs at least an hour or two of rest." I would but, I haven't passed yet... I mean I am 20, soon to be 21. "Yeah, Why the hell not, haven't drove in a while anyway." Matt grabs his phone and squishes his bony self into the drivers seat and I slide into the front, passenger seat. Allowing Ryan to lay down better, and more comfortably.

Ryan walked out of the store, with a confused look at us. He mouthed "Matt driving?" as he walked to the passenger back door. Ryan scooted in the back with a little bit of relief. "I thought I was going to be driving the entire time. Thanks bud." We all laughed. "Yep, it was (Y/N)'s idea to let you rest a while." Matt smiled at me and proceeded to drive to L.A. but the only thing that sucks is we are only stopping at 2 hotels along the way. I guess we will just have to shift out driving. "Let me know if you need a break, Okay?" I put my hand Matt's arm. "Yeah, don't worry about it (Y/N)." I removed my hand from his bicep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We stopped only few times more, to use the bathroom, or just take a stretch from sitting for so long. We have been driving for 10 hours at least. I fell asleep for 4 of those hours, probably. I don't know, but the scenery so far is incredible. I took so many pictures.

"Yes. Okay. $120? Oh. Of course, sir. Ill wait." Ryan was on the phone with the closest hotel. "We get a room yet? $120 is a bit much." Ryan rubbed the back of his neck thinking about the price. "Yeah, I know... it is." Ryan and Matt kept going on about the hotel, just a little away. I never knew Arkansas was so beautiful. The range of colors on the trees was absolutely breath taking.

We finally pulled up to 'The Hampton Hills' after 20 minutes, that felt like 20 hours. Matt kept getting so lost, trying to find our way. "Oh my. We actually made it." Ryan nudged Matt. I snicker and Ryan bursts out laughing. "Wow.." Matt stared for a quick minute.

We go inside and pay, then check in. Once that is done, we head to our room with 1 carry bag of necessity, pajamas, and clothes for the next day.. **Bing** The room is absolutely gorgeous, cant wait to see my bed. I see 2 beds. I jump on one and claim it, "Mine!! All mine." Matt and Ryan both look and each other and shrug. "Guess were sharing."-"As long as I get some sleep." Ryan laughs a bit. "Yeah, you do that."

I slept blissfully. The bed absorbed any problems I may have the next day. I can't wait to see our new house in L.A. just hours away. Just like before. My excitement is almost superficial. Nothing could put me down. ❤️