"I gonna get the spaghetti and some breadstick"

After we ate I decided to stay the night at Aaron's we were on the couch watching tv when all of a sudden he kissed me.

"Ah Aaron?"

"I love you Aphmau."

I felt safe and leaned on him and fell asleep.I awoke and saw some breakfast on the table in front of me.Aaron wasn't there so he was probably upstairs I ate the the food and brought the dish to the sink and washed them.I got my phone out and saw I had three missed calls from Katelyn.Then there was a knock at the door I went to answer it.

"Hey Aar- APHMAU!"

"Uh Garroth why are you here?"

"I got a call from Katelyn saying you weren't home and didn't answer her calls so I thought I see if Aaron knew where you where."

"Oh I was just hanging out with Aaron."

"Oh okay. Well bye."

With that Garroth left and Aaron came down.

"Who was at the door?"

"It was just Garroth. Anyway I think I should be going."

"Wait."

"Huh?"

And with that he kissed me and I kissed back. I was happy and didn't want to leave Aaron but I also didn't want to worry Katelyn and Kawaii-Chan. I arrived home and grabbed a drink and Kawaii-Chan came down.

"Aphmau-Senpai your home"

"oh hi Kawaii-Chan"

"I heard you were hanging out with Aaron-Kun!"

"Well... I umm."

'What is is Aphmau-Senpai?"

"Uh it's nothing."

"Aphmau-Senpai you have been acting strange lately are you okay?"

"Yeah i'm fine."

I went to the TV and put on a movie. After a while I began to feel lonely. Kawaii-Chan and Katelyn were out so I called Aaron to come over.

"Aaron come on in I have some tea made if you want some."

"Where is Kawaii-Chan and Katelyn?"

"They went out shopping, and I was lonely since they weren't here."

"Oh well I'll keep you company."

"Thank you Aaron."

Later while watching a movie they fell asleep with Aphmau holding his hand. Kawaii-Chan and Katelyn came back from shopping.

"Katelyn-Sama we might want to be quiet if Aphmau-Senpai fell asleep."

"Okay."

They went in the house and saw Aphmau asleep with Aaron.

"Katelyn-Sama look."

"What? Oh my irene."

"Ahh and their holding hands! Kawaii-Chan needs to take a picture!"

[The Next Morning]

Yawn. "Huh? I must of feel asleep. Huh Aaron?"

I awoke and saw Aaron I also saw I was holding Aaron's hand. I was happy being with Aaron. He was still sleeping and he looked cute.

"So.. this is what you been hiding."

"AHH I didn't see you there Katelyn."

"You like Aaron don't you Aphmau."