Aarmau

I was walking home when I saw a familiar face. She is a kind and caring person I kinda like her but I don't know if she likes me. I went into the house it was getting late so I went to sleep. I awoke the next morning and heard my doorbell ring so I went to check it to see Aphmau there.

"Hey Aaron."

"Hi Aphmau come on in."

she came in and sat on the couch.

"Um Aaron can I tell you something?"

"Sure what is it?"

"Well um I-I think I like you and wondering if you wanted to date me?"

"Sure! I always liked you!"

After I said that she looked surprised and I just smiled.

I got up and went to the kitchen and made some soup. I got two bowls one for me and the other for Aphmau. I poured the soup in the bowl gave Aphmau her it. After we ate I asked her if she wanted to go to olive garden tomorrow for our date. She said yes. We watched a movie and Aphmau fell asleep leaning on me. I got up carefully and got a blanket for her and sat down next to her and eventually fell asleep.

[The Next Morning]

I woke up and must of woke up Aphmau because she started to open up her eyes.

"Huh? Did I fall asleep?"

"Yep."

She looked and she saw I was next to her and started to blush.

"Oh Aaron I forgot you were here."

All of a sudden she hugged me. I hugged her back.

"Aaron I love you."

"I love you too. Also don't forget our date tonight."

"I won't Bye!"

"Bye!"

[Aphmau's point of view]

I love Aaron and I like it that he loves me back. But I know that Garroth and Laurence have feeling for me to but I like Aaron. He is a kind person. When I got home I saw Katelyn and Kawaii-Chan and knew they would ask me where I was.

"Aphmau-Senpai your home."

"Where you Aphmau?"

"Uh w-well I was at Aarons."

"What were you doing there Aphmau-Senpai?"

"Uh I-I went to talk to him and we watched a movie and I accidentally fell asleep."

"Hmm something here isn't right. Aphmau your face is red."

"Well umm.."

I ran to my room and locked the door so they couldn't come in.

Ugh I don't want them to find out especially not Kawaii-Chan. If they do they will tell all our friends. But soon enough they will find out. I don't know what to do..

"APHMAU!! YOU'RE HIDING SOMETHING AREN'T YOU!?"

I didn't say anything and eventually she stop and must have went away. I set my phone on a alarm so I would wake in time to go on my date. I awoke to my alarm and went to Aaron's house.

"Hey Aaron ready to go?"

"Yes just let me get something."

"Okay."

When he was ready we took off to Olive Garden.

'Hmm what are you gonna get Aaron?"

"I think i'm gonna get the fettuccine Alfredo, you?"