Yuri: Stop it. It's not. You guys can come along too. 

I showed the message to Jungmi and she squealed. 

Seunghoon jumped up. Seungyoon rolled over covering himself with the comforter. Jinwoo and Minho popped out of nowhere staring at her. 

Me: Jungmi definitely wants to come. I'll go as well. 

Yuri: Yay!! Can you ask Taehyun for me? Please? 

Me:...why me?

Yuri: Aren't you close to him?

Me: Meh, sorta? I don't know.

Yuri: What do you mean? Can you still ask? 

Me: Fine. 

Yuri: Yes, thank you!

"Who you texting?" Minho and Seunghoon appeared by my side. 

"Is she hot? Or cute?" Seunghoon asked. I smacked their heads and walked away. 

"Taehyun-ah, Yuri wants to know if you want to grab some ice cream later."

"Nah, I'm fine." 

"I'll tell her that. And me and Jungmi will be gone with her." I stepped out of his room. 

Me: typing...(He doesn't want to..)

"Wait, I'll go get some ice cream. It's boring at home anyways." He decided. 

Me: Taehyun is going. 

Yuri: Yes! I have something to say... Can you and Jungmi pretend to walk away for a moment so me and Taehyun can have some time together?

Me: Sure. It'll be great. See ya later! Bye

Yuri: Thanks. Bye!

"Jungmi, let's go." 

"Seungyoon, me and Jungmi gonna leave now." I tapped on his shoulder and said into his ear. 

"Where are you going?" He jumped up from his sleeping. 

"Getting ice cream. With Yuri and Taehyun later."

"Can I come?" He asked with puppy eyes. 

"I guess so. You can sleep a little more if you want."

"Yay! I'm getting ice cream!" He grinned before going back to sleep.

"Bye!"

"Wait, are you guys gonna say over?"

"Aniya. I think we gave enough trouble."

"Can we come over to yours then?" I looked at Jungmi, she looked at me. 

"Uhh..." Minho and Seunghoon gave us puppy eyes.

"Ugh, fine. But you can't make a mess."

"Can we go to your place to set up everything so later you don't have to." Jungmi handed her keys to Jinwoo. My eye almost popped. 

"Jungmi, what are-"

"Only Jinwoo oppa can open the door." I sighed. 

"I will kill you guys if you enter any of our rooms. Including the bathroom." I warned. They nodded innocently. Too innocently. 

We walked to our apartment. We got ready and changed. 

Yuri: I'm at the front of the building! 

Me: Arasseo. 

"Jungmi, let's go." I grabbed my phone and wallet, don't forget, keys as well. We put on our shoes and walked out. 

I knocked on the door of the other side. 

"Seungyoon, Taehyun. Yuri's here." They opened the door already and set. 

We took the elevator down and met up with Yuri. 

"Taehyun oppa!" She ran past me, who had opened arms welcoming her, to hug him. Jungmi laughed and gave me a hug. Seungyoon joined as well. 

"Hmpf. We might as well leave." I commented loud enough for her to hear. I locked arms with Jungmi and Seungyoon. We walked away from the couple. 

"Ani, unnie!" Yuri ran up behind us. 

"I thought you didn't want us." Jungmi pretended to be sad. 

"Let's go. And leave the lovebirds." Seungyoon commented. We entered the ice cream shop after a few minutes of walking. 

"Ice cream!" Seungyoon and Jungmi squealed. 

"I would like a mint chocolate chip flavored ice cream." I ordered. 

"I would like a cookies and cream."

"I would take a chocolate one." 

The cashier came back with our orders. We happily accepted it. 

"Thank you!" We said in unison. 

"Unnie!" I walked past Yuri while eating my ice cream. 

"Spend your time wisely, kid." I whispered in her ear. She smiled and nodded. We walked towards the park. We sat down on a bench far from the shop. 

"Aren't you worried?" Seungyoon asked. 

"About what?" I looked over at him. 

"Taehyun and Yuri." 

"Why should I be?" I tilted my head in confusion. 

"Nevermind." 

"I should be worried about my home. Someone apparently gave the keys to the troublemakers." I looked at Jungmi from the side. 

"Sorry, but I really didn't want to do work." She grumbled. I laughed at her reaction. While I was laughing, the ice cream fell.

This time Jungmi and Seungyoon laughed at me. I stared down at the poor ice cream on the floor. My lower lip stuck out in depression.

Nuuu, my ice cream. My poor ice cream.

I ate the empty cone instead.

"You want mine?" I looked up. Taehyun offered me his ice cream. I shook my head.

"It's okay. But thanks." I smiled sweetly. Yuri stood awkwardly behind him.