0.0

If you read my preference book, then you can just skip to the next chapter➡

~*~

Rivers Peak Psychiatric Center

I look down at the paper in my hands with directions on it, and back up to look at the building in front of me.

This is it.

I continue my stroll up foward until reached the huge building. I took in a deep breathe before walking through the glass doors that stood there perfectly polished. I stepped inside and was met with all white. The walls, marble floors, and front desk, where I walked to.

"Hello. Are you here to visit? Register?" The lady greeted.

"No, um..." I started, my eyes wandering down to find no name tag. "Uh..."

"Jenny." She smiled.

"Thank you, Jenny. I'm actually here for a job. The spot was reserved for me for a while now really."

"Oh, yes. You're the new nurse, Rae Anderson?"

"Yes, that's me."

"Welcome to the crew." She smiled. "Your patient is... ah, here we go!" Jenny said slipping me a clipboard with patient information. I thanked her before looking at the clipboard.

Full Name: Michael Gordon Clifford
Age: 20
Sex: Male
Diagnosis: PTSD; Pyromaniac; Schizophrenic.
Other:
-Be careful with what's being said around him.
-Burned down a house of four.
-Slashed two people (unidentified male and female)

I hand the clipboard back to Jenny and thank her. She nods in response before ripping the page out and placing it inside a folder with other papers.

I only got a glance. I saw a picture a guy paper clipped on the front of the folder when she put it back inside the file cabinet beside her.

He had platinum blonde hair, green eyes, black eyebrow piercing, pale skin, and a hard stare. I don't know why, but I'm already so captivated by his eyes.

"Room 596. North wing." Jenny said and again, I thanked her before walking off.

~*~

What do you guys think so far???