Vampire, i cant be one 5

She woke slowly. There were sounds all around her. Voices. Noises. Everything was loud and harsh on her sensitive ears. She pried her eyes open blinking at the bright lights. She half expected to hind her room filled with people but it was empty. Her damp cloths in a pile on the ground, which cemented the fact that she had not been dreaming about what had happened the previous night. She had used her teeth to pierce the flesh of another person, then she drank his blood. And she was pretty darn sure that she had actually enjoyed it, which gave her the creeps. She pushed the blankets off of her and sat up. She could still hear people everywhere. She wanted to shout at them to shut the hell up, but she could see anyone to scream at. She took a step towards her dresser only to find herself standing right in front of it. She glanced back at the bed it was all the way across the room yet somehow she had taken one step and ended up directly in front of the thing. She opened the drawer as slowly as possible and pulled out a tee shirt and a pair of skinny black jeans. The tee shirt had glittery writing across the low vee neck saying "Bite Me" in big bold letters. She rolled her eyes as she tugged the shirt over her head. She skipped shoes and turned towards the door, she felt herself move and it was as if she had been there the whole time standing with her hand on the door knob. Something wasn't right and she wanted answers. Her tummy rumbled loudly causing her to again think of the mysterious boy from the night before, the exotic taste of him. Blood. Her stomach rumbled again and she realized she didn't even know if she could even eat real food. God what she would give for a massive glass of milk and a cookie the size of her head. Dear god what if she was forever stuck on a diet of red liquid.

She stepped out into the hall. It was empty like her room but the voices were still there. They were like a constant hum in the back of her head. Their words not really making sense but bouncing around on the inside of her skull. She roamed the empty halls her stomach was screaming for nutrients. Feed me, Feed me it called. She could smell food, bacon, eggs, pancakes, and toast, her mouth was watering. She hopped the mystery boy would be there so she could ask him if she could eat, or if she saw him eating then maybe she wouldn't have to ask. Of course she was also assuming that he was like she was now. A.. a... she couldn't bring herself to utter the word, not even in her mind. She had a million other questions for him as well. She rounded a corner and found herself standing in the door way of a massive dining room. Food was set up buffet style along one wall and there were large round tables with comfy looking chairs surrounding them. There were about thirty people in the room sitting around the tables. They all stopped speaking when they spotted her in the doorway. The voices in her head didn't stop though in fact if anything they intensified.

-Who is that...-

-Can you believe what her shirt....-

-omg does she know what shoes a.....-

-What a weird....-

"Good morning" Ari chimed from behind her. It shook Jordan out of her momentary trance.

"Uh.. Hi." Jordan answered unsure of where she stood with her kidnapper/self-proclaimed savior.

"You must be hungry by now. Why don't you get some breakfast and then I can introduce you to everyone." Ari directed her towards the buffet loading up her plate with everything in site. Jordan still wasn't exactly sure if her stomach would actually eat anything so she decided to take some fruit and a bagel and test it out. If she didn't keel over dead she would pig out at lunch. She followed Ari to a table with several other people. She recognized Ari's brother Dorian.

"Hey guys." Ari called as she set her plate down and pulled out her chair. " So this is Jordan, our newest refugee. Jordan this is everyone Madika, Madira, my brother Dorian, Loni, David and Zaren."

Jordan nodded at everyone that Ari introduced. Madika and Madira were defiantly twins, they were almost identical except on of them, and she wasn't totally sure which one, had silvery grey eyes while the other had bright sparkling green eyes. They both smiled back at her. Loni sat next to Dorian, She was a petite girl with purple hair, Jordan assumed she dyed it but judging by the girls heart shaped face and pointed ears she wasn't really all that sure. David seemed plain. He had scruffy sandy colored hair that covered his eyes. He didn't look up from his plate that he was starring intensely at. Zaren gave her a wide smile revealing sharp white teeth. He was tanned with short spiky blond hair.