Swimming with Mr Player cntd

"DUDE! WHAT. THE. HELL." I screamed as loud as I could after being pulled into the water by Mr Asshole while I was trying to warm up under the spouting water. "Quit laughing," I huffed, punching his arm hoping that it'll hurt him but because of my weak physique and overall strength, I doubt he felt anything. He burst into a fit of laughter after my failed attempt at hurting him. How gentleman-like Riley. Real classy. "Stop it," I cried out, annoyed at the fact that he's still laughing at my expense.

"God, you should've seen your face when you came up from the water," He said in-between laughs.

"All thanks to you for being such a gentleman."

"You're welcome mi'lady." Riley bowed, splashing me with water before walking away.

"Guys! Can you all hurry up? You all are guys for heaven's sake," I yelled, standing outside the male's restroom. We had been waiting for the past 10 minutes for all of them to get out. I thought we, girls, took a long time to shower and get ready when the guys take an even longer time. It was almost as if we're the guys and they're the girls. Well, being a girl kind of suits all of them since they pretty much act like one anyway.

"Urgh, that's it. We've been waiting for you guys for the past 10 minutes and I'm starting to get sweaty. If you don't get out in 1 minute's time, I'll barge in and personally drag all of you guys out." I warned. It was torture making me wait out there when the weather was so warm, to top it off, I just showered and I'm beginning to sweat. Sweating after showering defeats the purpose of taking a shower in the first place.

"Calm your titties, Brina," Riley laughed,"We're coming out now."

"Nice entrance. I applaud you for that," I scoffed, "if you all want to be a model, I would suggest that you take your strides up on a runway."

"Come on guys, let me show you the reading room where we can relax." Zander offered. We all stood up and followed him. The reading room was a sight to take in. Though there wasn't any books there, there's a huge flat screen television screwed onto the wall in front of a grey coloured couch with a glass coffee table in front of it. The room was separated into two, one side with the television and the other side without -- both sides are exactly the same. The vibe of the room was so nice and warm, it felt vintage yet so edgy at the same time. If only there's a reading room in my house that looked exactly like this.

"Take a seat guys." Zander offered before going around to find the remote for the television. By the looks of it, the television is one of the newest edition for Samsung. It's one of those sensor types where you can use your voice to control it or use simple hand gestures from the comfort of your couch to navigate - it's definitely state of the art if you ask me.

Being the complete bimbo I am, I tried to do the hand gestures and voice control that the advertisement did -- it looked easier in the advertisement than in real life. I looked like a complete idiot trying to command it, but to no avail. The stupid television did not want to heed my commands or react to my hand movements. "I give up," I groaned, placing both of my hands up in defeat.

"You're a complete idiot, Brina. Watch the expert do it." Riley stood up and began doing what I did a few minutes ago. I was about to say that he's making a fool out of himself when the television actually responded to his movements. All of us was shocked out of our minds when the side bar came up. "See, I told you I'm an expert at this," Riley said smugly. God, this is definitely not helping him with his ego problems. I've got a feeling if his head gets any bigger, it might just explode. It'll be an awesome sight to see though.

"Shut up, it is probably a one time luck thing." I rolled my eyes at him, playing with my nails.

"Sore loser," He teased, sticking out his tongue at me like a 5 year old.