Warm hug and smile..but instead I got to see Cyrus groan in pain...

Wait...

That's actually as good as that..or maybe not?

"You're really a stupid doctor" Cyrus remarked as he hissed while trying to massage his foot.

"Let's just eat and tall about it later. She'll talk to us the latter so eat while you still can" Michael suddenly interrupted us and began to eat.

Cyrus and John looked at each other before eating as well. What do they even think about Mariana? That she's going to smack our heads up once we got the chance to talk.??

"Eat so you'll live. I'm positive that she's serious when she threatened us" James said as he tried to feed me cake.

"What? Are you--don't you..?? I mean..Gay" I started to eat as well.

I tried to argue with his conclusion but it's not bad to be sure about living right?

Oh wait..how ironic for me desiring to live when I even tried to kill myself.. Sigh..I'm complicated....

"The meeting was moved to 7:30 and actually had the same venue as here" he said weirded out.

This place must be famous then..

7:30 came as we wait here for two reasons. Our beating by Mariana and my business meeting with Clover industries.

The people diminish as the second pass by and now we are here in the situation where we are standing in line..

Being inspected by Mariana.

After a long and heavy sigh, we thought that she's going to shrug off what's benn bothering but like what I said..

We thought...

We hissed in pain as soon as we felt her knuckles on our skull..

"Hey! You already hit me before! Why did I even deserve this? " Cyrus asked dramatically.

"Is it because I missed you?" He added and clutched his chest with his hand. "After all I gave you Dennis.. This is what you pay me back---ouch!!" He whimpered as Mariana pulled his ear.

"I don't know who that Dennis is. But you,five have a lot of explaining to do." she demanded and darted a look at James.

"Hehe--Hi Mariana" he meeked like a sheep..

So he really have a connection with this..

"I was really busy that I couldn't contact you." He said while rubbing his palms together like he was praying for Buddha.. "If you don't believe me ask them" he suggested and looked at us . With the eyes seeking for help.

But they all looked away. Poor, James.

Mariana sighed before smacking James head..soundly...

"I forgive you" Mariana said sweetly and offered him a hug. James accepted it while massaging his head.Gay..

"I missed you guys" she said happily as if she was trying to stop herself to tell us that.. But even so, she did. And the four of them encircled her with a hug.

While I stood there...just watching them.

"I'm sorry. Did it hurt so bad?" She asked Cyrus as she have those sympathetic pair of eyes. "It's okay. But I missed you though" Cyrus happily said and gave her a solo hug.

And I'm still here...standing.

"So, how are you Stephen?" She said as she walked towards me. Locked her eyes with mine and smiled.

I didn't manage to speak..

I know this is so gay but I've practiced this so many times. Whenever I'm bored, I try to picture out what I will say once we see each other again.

But nothing come out...my practices are just a waste of time.

"Did I hurt you bad?" She asked once she finally stood in front of me. Reaching out for the part of my head where she hit me. Going to try to ease the pain that I still feel in my head, throbbing.

"N--

" Mommy!"  A kid's voice filled the air.

A little boy around 6-7 year old running towards his mother.. Which is apparently the girl I have in front.

The five of us are fix on the sight.

I stood there...still..

"Why are you here?" Mariana asked him softly as bended her knees, having the same level with the kid.

"Daddy drove me here!" The kid energetically said as he smile at Mariana.

Daddy?

"Honey" some guy called as he enter the café. An ugly looking guy  in his informal clothes. Small in height and have no eyes.

What an ugly looking guy...

"Hi, Karlo!" She greeted and gave him a hug.

He returned it and kissed the top of her head and ruffled the hair of the kid who looked up to them happily.

"Oh! Wait--Hi! I presume you guys are from Xenonmatic. I'm Karlo Park. President of Clover Industries" he said as he extend his hand out to us.

"And this is Mariana Anderson, my partner" he added with a proud smile.

It took seconds before I shook hands with him and took a sit as he did the same.

Mariana excuse herself to attend the kid.

Well, I guess. You don't have to hear my answer about your question Mariana.

Cause the answer is  very obvious...