-Chapter IV-

Ashlen would be resting inside the drop ship, her dream was a recollection of the things that have happened thus far. From J.G.A all the way to Ghost Academy, from the time she went on the mission with Nova all the way to creating the Zerllet. Her mind then started drifting towards the Dark Templar Zeratul. What was he saying now? She would get up and start walking to him, her mind started to scream no. But curiosity held Ashlen in its grasp, she would lean in to hear what it was he had to say.

"The ones you seek to destroy is the ones you will soon be close to." Zeratul would quickly grab Ashlen's arms and stared deeply into her eyes. "Your life will change soon young Raynor, it is up to you to chose what it is you wish to do with it. Will you accept it? Or will you fall into despair and lose yourself? Will you seek allies or will you make everyone your enemy?" Ashlen would start to squirm, she tried getting free but found she was unable to do so. She opened her mouth to try to speak but found she was unable to make any sound, Zeratul's shape and form would start to change, her eyes fixated on the form that was holding her, Kerrigan the queen of Blades was the one holding her now, her glowing purple eyes stared into her own green eyes.

As Kerrigan's mouth would start to move Ashlen's eye opened wide, she gasped for air. Her eyes darted around, still on the drop ship thankfully. The speaker would click on.

"We will be arriving at Talazan IV in eight minutes, be sure to get all of your belonging out of the ship when we land." Ashlen would rub her forehead, she was unsettled by the nightmare she had just experienced. Unbuckling her seat Ashlen made her way across the metallic flooring of the drop ship.

"Hey, I have a question for you. When we land, I get my thing out. Are you staying at the out post or do you guys go back and forth between planets?" Ashlen would take a seat beside the pilot. He would turn his head towards Ashlen, letting out a soft chuckle.

"The second one, but its a little more complex then that. Besides transporting troops, ghosts and supplies to a planet I also transport things back to Korhal, a fine example.  Some guns are un reparable at the outpost I am taking you to. So instead of using it as scrap metal there they give it to us as a type of payment. In return they get some more soldiers and some guns, we get some new scrap metal. Also, I don't know if you know or not but your nose is bleeding. Did you hit your face on one of the seats or something?" Ashlen would wipe her nose and stare at her glove.

"Yea, I.. hit my nose. Turns out I tend to toss and turn in my sleep. Thank you, would have never found that out.."

"No problemo, you know. You are not like the other Ghosts, you talk to people. Its rare ghosts like you that give you guys and gals a good name. So, our fearless leader Mengsk ordered you to guard the outpost aye? Lucky for you that place is pretty calm and energetic. A strange bunch if you ask me. Though I hear there medical team is out of this world. So if you get hurt just know you are in good hands." Ashlen would smile softly nodding her head in thanks, she looked ahead and seen the large yellow planet draw ever closer with each passing second. "She is a beaut right? Know why she is yellow? I'm pretty sure you do." Ashlen wound nod once more.

"Yea, its because its rich with high yield correct?" The pilot would nod. Moments later the drop ship would land, Ashlen and the pilot would shake hands, a SCV made its way over with a crate. Ashlen watched from inside, letting the SCV pilot to complete his task first before exiting the drop ship. Once the crate was loaded in Ashlen grabbed her two bags and rifle and walked out of the drop ship, there she awaited the commanding officer. It didn't take long before a fairly large marauder made his way over to Ashlen.

"You are the ghost we traded for? You are a kind of short aren't ya?" He would laugh and hold his hand out. "Commander Ogjow Martik. It's nice to meet you." Ashlen took his hand and gave it a firm shake.

"It's nice to meet you to sir. You said you name was Martik? Are you related to Jasco Martik by any chance?" Ogjow would stare at Ashlen.

"Aye, he is my brother. How do you know him?"

"He was my mentor in my Junior Ghost Academy years. He was a strange scary guy if you ask me.." Ogjow would laugh once more, his large hand patted her right shoulder.

"Aye, he is a scary guy but he dose what is best to prepare his students. Glad to have someone who has had him as a trainer be in my squad. Your bed will be the one under the last window on the right hand side. Alright? breakfast is at six pm, lunch at eleven am, and dinner is at five pm."

"Understood sir, I'll head to the living area now." Ashlen would give a quick salute, a marine came running over, seemed like he was in panic.

"Martik sir! Ghock and Fax have gotten into another fight!" Ogjow would out a agitated sigh.

"What the hell happened this time?! Don't tell me Razor started shit with them again!" The marine looked down, then back up at Ogjow.

"It was Razor again sir, I am unsure of the details however." Ogjow let out a agitated sigh.

"Let them be, maybe if I don't interfere he will learn not to fuck around with the two.." The Marine would look down once more, slowly raising his gaze, he'd salute Ogjow and would walk away slowly in a skittish manor. Ogjow would watch the skittish marine and let out another sigh. Ogjow would turn his attention towards Ashlen, she was staring off in the distance her eyes were a mixture of green and orange. "Hey lass, you alright?" Ashlen would shake her head and blink, her eyes returning to her normal green color.

"Oh, yes sir! Sorry It's just I thought I saw something... Guess it was my imagination. If I may ask..." Ashlen would clear her thought. "Who is Ghock and Fax?"

He would let the comment go, he looked over at the mess hall. "Ghock and Fax are brothers, Twins. Ghock being the first born, he is three hours older then Fax. Though Fax is taller by three centimeters. You will be bedding beside Ghock come to think about it. Lucky for you they don't care for females." Ashlen would raise a brow slightly.

"They are into men sir?" Ogjow would shake his head slowly.

"No, they love gun to care about almost anything but guns and each other... and killing things with guns. I've never seen two men hold a conversation for ten hours talking about a single gun.. Well I'm not going to keep you any long Ashlen. You take care of yourself while you unpack." Ashlen would salute quickly and would proceed to walk to the living area.

Ashlen watched the doors open, she leaned inside; there were desks at every bed, the desk was wooden with a lamp sitting to the left hand side, there was a total of forty three occupied beds, and seven empty beds. There were twenty weapon racks, seven gun rack and ten mobile ammo refill stations. There was a few marines off to the left hand side playing spades, two firebats down the center lane talking about something, probably firebat things, other then that it was quiet as can be. Ashlen took a small breath and made her way to the bed under the last window on the right.

As Ashlen passed the beds she seen Ghock and Fax's beds; they looked like a tornado hit them. Bullet shells, empty bullet shells and guns were all over there desk, bed and floor. If she could place money on a bet it would be that there was gun in there desks as well. Ashlen would let out a soft breath, a chill shot down her spin. "That was a... odd feeling. Maybe I'm just nervous?" She would set her bags down onto her bed, and her rifle down on the desk, one of the marines the was playing spades walked over to Ashlen, placing his right hand on her right shoulder.

"Hey lil lady. Welcome to the outpost I'm sub commander Shax. I'm taking it you have already met Commander Ogjow yes?" Shax was noticeably taller then Ashlen without his armor, with his armor he probably was Ogjow's height. Ashlen would turn and look up at him.

"Yes sir I did. It is nice to meet you, my name is-"

"Ashlen Raynor, I know who you are don't worry. Did Ogjow tell you to go to the medical bay after you unpack to get yourself checked out?" Ashlen would shake her head slowly. "He seems to always forget to.. Well do that after your finished alright?"

"Understood, thank you sir."

Shax would raise his right hand slightly. "Just doing my job lass."