A Thug's Bliss: Ten

MISTAKES <------------------  PLENTLY. IGNORE THEM ALL. SORRY FOR LONG UPDATE. I HAD WRITERS BLOCK. I HONESTLY DIDN'T LIKE THIS CHAPTER, BUT I HAD TO POST SOMETHING.

                                                     Chapter Ten

                                                         Mickie

              Sitting in a classroom with no a.c was gonna be the death of me. I propped my elbow up on the desk and laid my head against my hand.

I adjusted my glasses with one hand and copied notes with the other. 

Before, I knew it the bell rung and I was the first one up out of that hot ass class. I headed to my locker, grabbing my change of clothes that was in a plastic white bag. I had gym as my last period for the day, and I wasn't trying to skip that and go to summer school.

"Hey bitch," I heard from behind me. I furrowed my eyebrows because Aubree was the only one that called me that and she wasn't here.

I rolled my eyes once I saw stupid ass Alaysia. 

"What," I spat, not in the mood for her bullshit.

"Oooh." She bit her finger. "We grew some balls now, did we?" She smirked.

I rolled my eyes again, trying to get around her, but she blocked my way. If this bitch wants a fight then that's exactly what she gonna get.

I raised my right hand, getting ready to punch Alaysia in her face.

"Wow, so you're gonna hit a pregnant woman?" Alaysia had an amused expression on her face.

"What are you talking about?'' I furrowed my eyebrows, dropping my hand. I hope the person I'm thinking of didn't impregnated her. But, then again Alaysia was a hoe, so it could be anybody's baby.

She rubbed her stomach, taunting me, "I'm pregnant and with Money's baby." She acted like it was an award to be 17 and pregnant in high school.

"And... you're telling me this, why?" I said, fronting extra hard, when it actually really bothered me.

"Listen here hoe," She said, wagging her acrylic nail in my face, "These streets talk and I know you been fuckin around with my man."

"Get your hand out of my face," I said, slapping it. If Money was her man why was he even messing around with me?

"Imma tell you this once and one time only. Money does not want a girl like you. He just being nice because he's sees that you're the help. Yo fucking bitch of a friend Aubree was gassing yo mothafuckin head up and now you can come thinking you the shit and try to take my man, but that's not happenin'. Find yo ass anotha dick to suck 'cause his is already taken. Bitch goodbye."

I watched as she walked away. Tears poured down my face as I ran to the bathroom.