Hello officer

Red white and blue lights started flashing behind us. "Shit" Redgie and I climbed into the back seat. I was sitting opposite of the driver. Redgie took off his sweat shirt revealing his muscles and gave me his big black sweatshirt and his head phones. I put the sweatshirt and put in the head phones. I heard  the cop cars door open and shut so I curled up against Redgie and acted asleep. "Drivers name is Josh Rey's" Redgie whisperd into my ear and I nodded.   The officer knocked on the window and josh rolled down the window. "Hello officer" josh said nicely. "Hello sir, I have gotten some anonymous tips that someone had seen you with a girl who was kidnapped last week. Is that true?" The officer asked accusingly. "No sir"   "who is that in the back seat?"  "That's my younger brothers girlfriend."  "What is her name?"   "Actually officer. I don't know. I was just driving her back from Connecticut. Redgie suprised Her by picking her up."   Josh said creating a story. "Ok, may I ask her a few questions?"  "Sure. Yeah. Go ahead". The officer came over to my window and tapped on it. I didn't wake up. But Redgie nudged me and 'woke me up'. "Oh. Hello officer". I say politely. "Hello. I have a few questions for you miss". "Ok". "What is your name?"  "My name is Julia Haren."  "Ok miss Haren, how old are you?" "I am 16". "Ok and do you know anyone in this vehicle?"  "Yes sir, the driver is Josh Rey's, and his brother Redgie Rey's is my boyfriend.  I only know josh because of Redgie  telling me that he was driving me back from Connecticut." I continued the story answered his questions and the officer left.  I snuggled back into Redgie, he put his arm aroind me  and  I fell asleep. I woke up to a bump in the road. Redgie looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. I laid my head in his lap and adjusted my position. His arm rested on my back. "Redgie and 'Julia' get in the back". I heard Josh say. "We're in the back j". "All the way back".Josh and I unbuckled and got in the back. We laid down and went to sleep.
My eyes opened to a black surface. It was slowly moving up and down in a steady pace. Then I remembered that Redgie and I were laying down in the back.  He's so cute when he's sleeping I thought and smiled. I was resting on my fore arm when we went over a bump and he woke up. He saw me looking at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I'm sorry for the long update I was working on some other books. I have three new books I'm working on. Remember to comment like and share for more updates <3