Chapter 9

As we fly to Washington I see a few people stranded on the side of the road, injured and dying. "May we help you?" Jakku asks. "Please help my boy" the mother says, holding out a boy about 4 years old. I look at him and gasp, there were cuts and bruises all over his body. "You do this Jakku." I say. "How?" She asks, fear in her eyes. "Turn into a unicorn and use the magic" I say. She doesn't reply but just morphs into a unicorn, lowers her horn, and touches it to the little boys head, and backs away, years in her eyes. "God bless your souls" she says as we fly away. When we get to D.C the first thing I notice is that it's in flames. "Just dandy" Crith says swooping down and pushing a citizen away from falling rumble. "I suggest we go in pairs of 4 and 5" Elja says. "Good idea I'll take Kalpa, Morzan, Crith, and Jakku" Talken says. "Cool I'll take Elja, Jalzan, and Tranquil" I say, and with that we broke apart and searched the city.

A good 40 minutes later

" There it is!" I yell, seeing the black dragon clawing its way inside the White House. We swoop in and start fighting. Tranquil bite down hard on the dragons tail, but he whipped around and clawed her off. Elja landed on his back and bit the back of his neck. Blood flying everywhere. I bit his back leg when I saw the other team flying towards us. Talken came down and clawed his snout, Morzan pinned his wings down so he can't fly away, Jalzan got his front legs,Crith got his back, and Jakku got his snout, Kalpa got his tail, while Tranquil has her claws at the dragon's neck. I walk over to him " who are you?" I ask cleaning the blood of my talons. "I'm not going to tell you anything" he snarls. "We could just kill you now if you want" Kalpa suggests. "You know what Kalpa I like that idea" I say, looking at the dragon. "Ok, fine! I'm Jeremiah and you are" he says, putting on a fake smile. "I'm Aliac and you're going to be locked up for a very long time" I say, and with that he leapt up and bit Kalpa in the chest, very close to her heart, and flew away. Kalpa let out an earsplitting scream. We all stared, not knowing what to do  "SOMEONE DO SOMETHING!!!!"  Tranquil screams. That seemed to snap us all back into reality. I look down at Kalpa and see that she's bleeding heavily. We all take unicorn form and touched our horns to her chest. Kalpa was immediately healed but using magic drains energy and saving someone from death took a lot of power. The last thing I remember was Kalpa opening her eyes, and then everything go dark.

Hey guys Dingolf here! Hope you like this chapter I'm sorry that I haven't updated in a while but I'll post the next one soon! Peace!✌️
🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊
                      -Dingolf

MorphsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara