Chapter 8

"Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!" I yell as I run out of the tent, yelling like an idiot. "STOP! RUNNING!" Jakku calls, running after me. "Nooo!" I yell back, Morphing into a dragon. I find Elja and Kalpa talking when I land next to them" Jakku *huff* awake*huff*" I say before collapsing. "Aliac! Wake up!" Kalpa yells, kicking me in the leg. "OW!That HURTS!" I say, gritting my teeth. "Where is she?!" Elja replies. Morphing into an eagle. "I... Ummm... Don't know"I reply, getting ready to be kicked again. "That's it you're going to find her! Got it?!" Kalpa yells. "Yep" I say sadly. I knew Kalpa was just messing around, so I took dragon form and searched for Jakku. Finally, after 2 hours, I found her wandering way to close to our camp site. I felt like a ninja, creeping through the shadows. I landed next to Jakku and she let out an surprised "Eek!" I scooped her up in my talons and brought her back our camp site. "Found her!" I yell, feeling very pleased with my self and waking everyone up in the process. "What now Aliac?" Crith asks, still half asleep. "I found Jakku" I reply simply. "Well then let's question her" Morzan says. We force the struggling Jakku on to a log and ask her what happened. "Look guys, I'm sorry about what happened that day, so please don't kill me,ok?" I go back into my memory and remember the day: it was warm and sunny, the day was perfect, a little too perfect. Morzan, Crith, Jalzan, Elja,Tranquil, Kalpa,Talken,and I were talking when Jakku came up and said that she was moving, and that she was coming to say goodbye. "Why haven't you told us!" Talken said, looking heartbroken. "I-I didn't want to hurt you..." She faltered. "Just... Save it" Kalpa replied. "You couldn't tell us and didn't want to hurt us, I understand" "this is good bye then?" I ask. "Yeah I guess it is"Jakku said, pulling us all into a tight hug. I was pulled back to reality by Jalzan shaking my shoulder" Aliac!" He almost yells. "Wha?-oh sorry... Just... Dazed off. "So Jakku, how did you get here?" Elja asks. "The last thing I remember is being on a boat fishing, at least I think, then I remember this dragon, yep, that's it! I'm going crazy!" Jakku says "No, you're not going crazy, just finish your story" Jalzan says. "Ok fine, like I was saying, there was a dragon, a pure black dragon, might I add, it just swooped out of the sky and started taking passengers" she said, testy eyed. "Before it got me I dove overboard and tried to swim to land, and then I'm here" Jakku says, finishing her story. I gasp. "Hey Talken do you still have your phone?" I ask "yeah, why?" "Give it to me" Talken hands over his phone and I look at what's going on. " hey guys, listen to this!" I say reading the article out loud. "A mysterious black object is cauding havoc to all of the cities, picking up people and even, on some rare occasions, it breathes fire, we have some military soldiers spread out around the world, protecting the citizens, but we need help. "Who's up for a life or death adventure?" Crith asks. "Wait, did you just say life or death?!" Jakku asks. "Yes" "then I'm in"she says, putting her hand in the middle. "Count me too!" Kalpa yells enthusiastically. "Me too!" Elja says "me three" Morzan yells "me fourth" Jalzan says "me fifth!" Talken yells. "Me sixth" Tranquil yells "Me seventh!" I yell, putting my hand in the middle. "So Aliac? Where are we going?" Jakku asks. "Well Jakku, first you need powers" "powers?"she asks surprised. "Yes, do you want them?" "Yes of course I do!" She replies "you're putting your life in danger you know" I say, making sure she knows what she's getting into. "I know" she replies. "Ok then, stick out your hand" Jakku stuck out her hand and I morphed to a cat then bite her. "Ow!" She replies "sorry!" "Can we go now?" Tranquil asks. "Yes now we can go" I say taking form of a hawk and flying up. "Aliac! You still didn't tell us where we're going!" Talken yells. "Oops, sorry! We're going to Washington D.C!"

Hey guys Dingolf here! Sorry I haven't updated in a while! School is taking up time and so is my normal life, so there might be fewer updates. Hope you enjoyed
🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊
                          -Dingolf