Chapter 2

I reach my hand out to pet Midnight and she just lunged and bit me. I yelped in surprise and pain. But I wasn't worried about any diseases, because my grandma was a vet and had them all have regular check ups by herself

I look at Midnight and we stared at each other for what seemed like hours until my parents and sister came to get me.

When we finally got home I undressed and got in to my pajamas, I curl up into a little ball on my bed because my blankets were in the wash for some reason.

I was curled up into a ball on my bed and for some reason I was thinking about being a pure white wolf with a black circle around one eye, when suddenly I felt a change.

I looked down to see, wait! PAWS! What in the world... I think to myself. I quickly go to my sisters room where there's a low hanging mirror, I look into the mirror and yell, well bark, in surprise, I was a wolf.... A pure white wolf with a black circle around its eyes.

I thought as hard as I could about my self... A girl, with snow white hair and sky blue eyes. I quickly find myself returning to normal height and as I look in to the mirror again, I see myself.

Oh...my....god I mumble under my breathe my face quickly turns from shock to excitement and I start jumping up and down like a four year old.

When my mother came up stairs she told me to sleep so I went to my room, got in bed and quickly got out of bed I needed to tell some one about my powers.

Hey guys it's Dingolf! Yes I know it's not Girolf like on the cover but I accidentally logged of and had to use a different name
               🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊
Make sure to eat your pizza kids!