Part Ⅱ

"So, where are you off to today?" Todomatsu asked, leaning right in my face.

All my brothers surrounded me at the table, eating most of what was left.

"Out." I said simply, elbowing him in the process.

"Aww. Don't go! It will be boring without you and I won't have anyone to take pictures with." He pouted.

I blinked, concentrating on eating instead. Totty was like that most days, ignoring us and texting girls or something. It was a wonder I was going anywhere out of all of us.

"Hey, but since you're dressed so nice we could take a picture right now!" He started up again right as I stood up.

"No." I sighed and walked away, leaving him looking defeated.

I grabbed my shoes and walked right out the house. I tried not to laugh as I thought about what Totty said. It felt like a lie. Nothing would change just because I went out for a little while. Shittymatsu would still be shitty and Choromatsu would still be nagging.

And Jyushimatsu would still be ...

I stopped walking.

The guilt cut me even further. I don't know how long I could keep this up. "Just a little longer" was the lie I told myself as I kept walking.

-------

{ Time skip into reader's p.o.v }

It's normal for Ichi to be this late, you thought as you glanced at the time. With all his troublesome brothers and anxiety to deal with, it would take some time for him to get out of the house anyways. You were worried above all things.

"I should've went to his house instead." You chewed your bottom lip in anxiousness.

No, that would complicate things even more, much to Ichimatsu's dislike. He strongly insisted coming over your place whenever the topic was brought up. You pressed the issue once, receiving an evasive expression from him, and a befalling "tch." Expecting so, you decided to leave matters alone and let him go at his own pace.

Being his lover had its perks, for example, his tendency to blush and fumble his hair nervously never lost its touch. Touching his hand whenever he wasn't looking earned submissive glances, and feeling him hug you from behind still gave you butterflies.

There were times he would grow a little distant, but you did your best to close the gap.

If there was anything that --

A quick knock erupted from your front door.

"Ah, must be him already." You said, standing up quickly.

You greeted him briefly, stepping aside to let him enter. He gave a vigorous nod and made haste of removing his shoes.

"Hey, how's it going?" He asked after making himself comfortable.

"Good. Everything okay with you?" You gave a quirky grin.

You did your best not to make light of how he started the conversation for once.

He said nothing, peering at you and giving a short nod.

"Something funny?" Ichimatsu said suddenly.

"N-Not at all!" You straightened your posture, trying not to burst into fits of giggles.

A small grin was worn on his features in that cute way you always admired.

"C'mere." He growled playfully.

In a swift motion he grabbed your waist and tossed you into a heap onto his lap. He tickled you fiercely, watching you howl and roll with laughter.

"C-Cut it out, Ichimatsu...! Ptfff...! I c-can't breathe..ah-hahaha.!" You yelled.

Laugher danced in his eyes as his smile grew bigger. It seemed your happiness eased him for the time being.

After awhile, he stopped, only to stare at you some more.

"I-Ichi..?" You said after a minute.

"It's...nothing." He looked away.

You nodded, returning to the blissful silence between you both.

--