Bonus Chapter 1: Moscow

I sigh, swinging my legs as I sit on my bed. Russia is at the World Meeting and I'm kind of glad. He scares me. He doesn't let me go to meetings or even outside.

I reach for the vodka bottle on my bedside table and take a sip, the liquid burning the back of my throat. To be absolutly honest, I hate vodka. Mybe it's just my experience with Russua that makes me not like vodka but....I just don't like alchol in general...

I would have got myself a glass of water from the kitchen if Belarus wasn't camping in there. She always stayed in the kitchen when Russia was out, sharpening her knives for hours. She scares me to death. Everyone in my family scares me to death. Except for big sister Ukraine but....

The front door slams open and I knew at once that Russia was home. Practically seconds later, he opened the door to my bedroom, smiling that creepily innocent smile.

"I'm home, little sunflower!" He grinned, picking up the empty vodka bottle and shaking it.
"So, you finished all the vodka?"

"D..da.." I mutter, folding my hands in my lap and looking down at them.

"Well, okay then. I have paperwork to do so..." Russia said, slamming the door shut once more.

I breathed a sigh of relief. Another normal day.