Chapter 1: London

"ARTHUR YOU BLOODY GIT! I DON'T WANT TO WEAR THESE WRETCHED GLOVES!!" I yell, annoyed

My brother, England, is opposite me, pulling at his suit.
"Too bad. YOU'RE WEARING IT!!" Arthur replied, his voice rising.

Sorry, I should probably introduce myself. I'm London or Elizabeth Kirkland, capital of England and twin sister to Washington DC. Yes, I'm his twin sister. Don't ask me how, or why, I just am.

The other countries and capitals are coming in about an hour. I'm so excited. It's been so long since I've seen the other capitals!

Arthur said there would be another capital joining us today, and we had to make a good impression. As long as it isn't a personification of Paris, I'm fine. I can only just keep myself sane with France's contiuous flirting. I won't be able to keep up with two.

I mutter 'bloody hell' under my breath as I tuck loose strands of my blond hair into a bun and out of my emerald eyes. I have brown tips at the end of my hair. I mean, the whole population of London isn't blond, you know! Washington is the exact opposite: brown with blond tips.

No, I'm rambling, London concentrate!

I pick up a solitary cup that I had left on the coffee table and took a sip. It's funny, Arthur is always saying tea is better than coffee, when practically half my population drinks coffee!

I sigh, draining the teacup and making sure I look presentable.

"Done. Happy, Arthur?" I ask sarcastically.

He glanced at me then smiled slightly.
"Very."

I groan, then hurry out of the room to get my umbrella. It's my weapon seeing as Arthur won't let me have a sword.

I grab the blue, white and red coloured umbrella and swing it over my shoulder with expertise. Maybe I should try to hide my gloves....or maybe bur-

"LONDON! TIME TO GO!" Arthur screams at the top of his lungs.

I smile, running to the giant staircase of the mansion and sliding down the banister. I land gently at the bottom, on both my feet.

I was enjoying savouring the moment....until SOMEONE tugged my collar.

Arthur started dragging me to the car, saying things like 'we're going to be late!" even though we are still 1 and a half hours early.

Then he shoves me in the car.

"YOU BLOODY WANKER, AT LEAST TRY TO BE GENTLE WITH A LADY!"

"YOU ARE NOT A LADY LONDON. MORE OF A ROUGE ANI-"

Slap