How you met

You were in the local pub, your usual in front of you a half drunken beer.

You looked down at your hands, a hood was over your head, know one here knew you but you just wanted to be sure.

You had been running for months now, from that basterd Stryker and his crew.

You took another sip of your beer and turned slightly when you heard a few whistles from behind you.

You saw a group of biker boys at a table as you looked at the reflection of the metal glass on the shelf.

You rolled your eye's ignoring the idiots and continued drinking, 'they must be waiting for me to get drunk' you thought annoyed.

You paid and added a tip "thanks, jake". The bartender nodded "anytime (y/n)" he said as you walked out.

You noticed a man in the woods he wore a heavy hoody, jeans and looked like he was fit. His hair reminded you of a wolverine.

You caught his eye and your eyes widened slightly as well as his, you looked away a blush forming.

You then turned to see the bikers following you, you immediately changed direction into the woods hoping they wouldn't follow.

Of course they did.

You bolted away from the pub and zig zagged losing the fatso's pretty quickly.

You looked behind you and smirked and turned back around only to come face to face with a tall muscular chest.

You jumped back and saw it was the man from earlier "why are you following me?!, who sent you?!".

He tilted his head confused "look kid, i don't know what your talkin about but I'll ask you this..."

You sniffed the air as did he "Stryker" you both looked at each other before jumping from each other.

"How do you know that man!?"

"I'm just as surprised, who the hell sent you?"

You both growled at each other before lunging at each other, you were surprised when you saw blades come out his knuckles.

So you unsheath your own claws except on your finger nails, they were made of the hardest metal on earth.

You both stopped seeing both of your weapons, you then realized "you escaped from him didn't you?". You nodded and said "you?".

He nodded as well.

You sheathed your nails and his blades went back in "I'm (y/n)" you said.

"Logan" he said.

You smiled at him and you both heard gun shots go off, "we better go" he said.

You nodded and he offered his hand, you gladly took it and you both started running.

Where?

You didn't know, but, it was where you would start over your life changed for better and for worse.

Mostly better.