Meeting Gambit

You were walking down the streets of the city with rogue, you guys chatted as you turned into an alleyway.

You both walked calmly through the dark alleyway, you both just came from a pizza parlor. The pizza was amazing and it was enjoyable to have a little girl time.

Suddenly, you both saw a man with a brown trench coat on with brown spikey-ish hair and a bow staff in his hand leaning against the wall of the alley.

Rogue seemed to know him "what are ya doin here gambit" her accent heavy, she seemed annoyed.

You looked confused at the two , what's going on?

The man now known as 'gambit' chuckled and said "come on chére don't be like that, why not greet an old...acquaintance" he chuckled as he got closer.

Rogue sneered at him then turned to you "come on, hun let's go" she said.

You nodded you both then turned to leave, when gambit dropped in front of you the moment you turned.

You weren't that surprised, which confused him.

Gambit smirked, his red eyes piercing your own (e/c) eyes, "i never got the doll's name" he said seductively leaning toward's you.

You backed up and rouge growled swinging at him, he jumped out of the way.

He landed in a crouched position on a steel bar, "until next time mes chéres" he said before taking out a card. The card lit up with a pink-ish red hue and it landed by your feet and exploded.

Smoke clouded forcing both of you to back up and cough up the smoke, you look back to see him gone.

"Psycho" rouge muttered before stomping out of the alley, you giggled and was going to go after her ,when a glowing rose came in front of your face from above.

You hesitated thinking it would blow up, you then grabbed and the red hue faded.

You tilted your head alittle and held the rose delicately, you smiled at the gesture but you couldn't accept this.

You had logan, and you would never give that up.

You placed the rose on a old table that is waiting to be thrown out and ran after rouge.

A hand reached for the rose, picking it up by the stem gently " (y/n), what a beauty".