Chapter 41 - Love You Forever

Start from the beginning

When she broke away, he took the opportunity to nuzzle her chest. She gasped and clutched at him, pulling them even closer together. His hands went under her t-shirt, sliding up her back, the feel of her soft skin making him want more. He rubbed his hands up and down her back, unable to touch her enough to satisfy his need.

She pushed on his shoulders gently and he unwillingly released her, then she quickly pulled off her t-shirt. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed across her chest, tasting her with each one. She shivered and gasped feeling his mouth on her, then reached behind her, struggling to unclasp her bra while he continued kissing her hungrily.

When her bra fell away, revealing her breasts to him, he took a moment to take them in. They were perfect, just large enough to give her a little shape, her nipples like pink buds. He pulled her torwards him, bringing a breast to his mouth. He tried to take in as much of her as he could and suckled, sliding the flat of his tongue over tiny nipple. He felt her shudder and her knees buckled a little. He tightened his hold on her to keep her upright while she moaned and panted.

After a minute, he moved his mouth to her other breast, trailing gentle kisses along the way, wanting to taste every bit of her. When he covered it with his mouth, she let out little cries as his tongue found her nipple, teasing it and wriggled in his arms but he held her tight, keeping her from escaping. He knew he couldn't hold out much longer. His body was almost in pain, demanding to make her belong to him, and it was getting harder to resist.

When he released her breast, she was panting heavily with her mouth open slightly, her eyes full of desire for him. Then she knelt on the floor between his legs and slipped her fingers in his hair as he leaned forward to kiss her, her soft lips sliding over his, warm and wet. He cupped her breasts, her silky hair brushing over his arms as he kneaded them gently, rubbing her nipples with his thumbs and making her moan in his mouth.

Before he was ready to stop, her lips left his and she began trailing kisses over his jaw and down his neck, nipping at him, tasting him, making his body ache for her even more. He felt her tug up on his t-shirt and he helped her pull it off. Then her mouth was on his chest kissing him like he'd done to her. He closed his eyes and buried his hands in her hair so all he felt was its silkiness and the soft gentle kisses she was placing on his skin.

He groaned loudly when he felt her hot, wet mouth on one of his nipples, her tongue teasing it like he'd done to her. His breaths quickened as what she was doing to him set him on fire, and then she stopped, leaving him breathless and wanting. He kept his eyes closed, waiting with anticipation, then her mouth was on his other nipple, eliciting more groans from him as she tormented him further.

He felt a tug on his jeans and opened his eyes. She smiled up at him while unbuttoning his jeans and his body stiffened. She wrestled with the zipper, trying to pull it down and he squeezed his eyes shut, suddenly overwhelmed with pain. He was no longer in the hotel room, he was in that hallway with Georgie kneeling in front of the bastard, watching in horror as she was opening his trousers with shaking hands.

He felt Georgie's fingers slip over the waistband of his briefs, bringing him back to the present and he put his hands on hers to stop her. He forced his eyes open and looked at her. Confusion and worry was evident on her face, but she didn't say anything. After a moment, he was able to lean forward and she kissed him. He concentrated on the feel of her soft lips on his, willing the image to leave his mind.

He wasn't in that hellish place, he told himself firmly, he was here in Canada, and they were safe. The bastard would never be able to hurt either one of them again.

When he was fully in the moment with her, he lifted his head and smiled at her. She immediately smiled back with relief. He helped her up and then scooted back on the bed while she crawled after him still smiling. He had her lie on her back and laid half on her while he kissed her, enjoying the feeling of her small rounded breasts pressed against his chest. She clutched at him and began writhing underneath him, his mouth capturing her soft moans. Her body rubbing on him, letting him know how much she wanted him, was driving him mad, and he couldn't wait another moment.