A Few Last Words

• Dedicated to You!

The Epilogue is dedicated to my husband Blaise, but I also dedicate it to my daughters Laura and Grace for their love, never-ending support and the sacrifices they've made (sometimes unwillingly) so that I could write the story you've just read.  The picture in the multimedia of the Epilogue is how I always I imagined Robert's body looked. 

This story represents 20 months of my life.  I started writing it in January of 2012 and worked non-stop, writing, editing, and thinking about it for hours every one of those days.  Very early on, Robert and Georgie became real people in my mind.  I know I shouldn't admit this, but I love them as much as my own children and it's difficult to accept this is nearly the end of our journey together.  I'm so grateful to them for giving me such a beautiful story to tell, and for changing my life in the process of telling it.

I say nearly the end, because there is one last part to Robert and Georgie's beautiful love story.  I have written a Christmas short story called The Most Precious of All and you won't want to miss it!  You can find it on my profile.

  I have written a Christmas short story called The Most Precious of All and you won't want to miss it!  You can find it on my profile

The dedication to you for this 'last word' from me, is actually a dedication for the entire story, both books.  If it wasn't for the fact that you read it, I may never have found the inspiration to finish it.  If it wasn't for the comments you made, I wouldn't have known what I needed to do to improve it.  The ending of this story is quite different than I originally planned (other than Robert and Georgie being together, of course), and far better than it would have been without all the terrific feedback you've given me.  You have no idea how much you help all of us authors here on Wattpad.  Thank you for supporting my story with your votes.  Each and every one of them means so much to me.

If you are interested in reading more of my stories, you can try the next story I wrote, The Boy in the Woods!  It's a mysterious and poignant coming of age historical romance that has the same classic feel as The Secret Garden and A Little Princess. It was also a Watty's award winner in 2014 and is now a Wattpad featured story.

 It was also a Watty's award winner in 2014 and is now a Wattpad featured story

In 1958 a tragic accident takes Jess's parents - and everything else she's ever known. A cold and controlling uncle, the only family she has left, takes her far from her home in the big city to live on the rural family estate with her equally distant older cousin. Struggling to adjust to her new life, she faces loneliness and isolation.

While exploring the woods surrounding her home, she stumbles upon a mysterious boy. Desperate for a friend, she's instantly drawn to him, but he's deeply distrustful and wants nothing to do with her. Sneaking off to see him, she works hard to break through his walls and slowly gains his trust.

As time passes, their bond grows from friendship into something more, but so does the danger they'll be caught. At the same time, family secrets swirl around Jess. How far will Jess have to go to protect the boy she's fallen in love with? Will her uncle find out before she can escape his control? Or will the mounting secrets destroy all of them?

Thank you for reading!  If you enjoyed this story, please take the time to let me know!  I love hearing your thoughts.  Be sure to check out my Facebook page for exclusive pictures and information related to Stolen Hearts and Love You Forever as well as The Boy in the Woods.  You can find the link to it in the external link.

Good bye for now. 

Katherine