9| Par-tay

(Silas and Audrey)((((((A/N))))))

(Silas and Audrey)
((((((A/N))))))

Quick thanks to all of y'all who commented and yeah. Thanks for your advice and stories. Feels good knowing you're not the only one; you know. I honestly appreciate it. I dedicate this whole chapter to every single one of you.

And one more thing! We have reached the thousands! Thank you so so so much for taking your time to read this book. Honestly you guys inspire me to write and update. Okay now enough of the mushy stuff.

Just wanted to say thanks and yeah.

*

❇↖flower :)

EDITED

Audrey POV

Should I say hello or hi?

Do I act like I normally do?

Do I start a conversation?

Are we acquaintances now?

I think we crossed that line yesterday, right?

So many questions that couldn't be answered.

My stomach does flips as I wait near the window facing the front yard pavement. God, why is this so difficult? I wait some more until I see a car entering the gate.

"Shit- shoot!" I turn around grabbing my bag from the chair and make my way outside. The car stops in front of me as I step down the porch. Once in the car there's pure silence. "Hey..." My voice rings higher than usual.

"Hey yourself." He muttered before driving through a green light.

Satisfied with his own answer he never attempted a conversation.

* *** *

"Now I'm holding on to you...
Tie a noose around your mind noose around...
Lean with it rock with it when we gonna stop
when the lyrics tell me nothing we were gifted with thought
is it time to move our feet to an intercepting beat..." Scott hummed.

I stare at the sky and think. He's getting better at talking to me.

Everything about him was infuriating but dare I say intriguing as well.
The way he rarely glanced at me to the way he apologized last night. How he teased and was easily able to banter. He just pulled you in without realizing it, and I was stuck.

But I didn't mind.

No, it bugged me to the core.

"Yo Girly! You paying attention to me. The bell rang and I don't think Ms. Nerdy Pants will be happy if she's late."

* ** *

"A party?"

"No dearest Girly a par-tay." Scott announced as if I was a 4 year old.