Chapter 5

Chapter 5

i checked him out for a second then casually said "you look good in white."

he smirked.

then some kid just had to ruin the moment by running into my extended wing.

"oof!" he held his forhead and looked confusingly back to where he had been walking.

"you, uh, ran into a branch..."

luckily there was a tree about 8 feet from where we were standing, or i wouldve looked like a wackjob.

the kid went on his way and we resumed talking.

"i love your top..." Alex said, towering over me.

i looked down to see that my top was pulled down so far my bra practically showed.

then my science teacher just had to walk by.

he adjusted his classes and peered at my chest for a couple seconds then said "uh miss Darkwood, please pull your shirt up."

I did and after scanning my whole body he walked away.

"What a perve," i said feeling violated.

"hes just jealous he aint got what you have." alex grabbed my belt and pulled me closer to him.

we kissed, then the bell rang.

"ah fuck. see you at lunch." we went our seperate ways.

in second hour, i had just finished my math homework when i was wooshed to a room filled with sobbing people.

there was an old man laying in a bed, looking nearly dead, and a younger woman holding his wrinkled hand and gouging her eyes out with a tissue.

i heard a bark, and looked down to see Fluffy sitting there with a gnarled walking stick in her mouth.

i took the stick, and the black glass ball enclosed in the topmost root began to glow.

i approached the bed and the old man stared at me.

"are you here to take me away.." his words were barely understandable.

"uh, yeah..."

"who is he talking to? Who is he talking to?!?!" the young woman sitting next to him was nearly having a conniption.

the man gripped her hand to reassure her. "its ok... my time has come. i love you..."

the girl sobbed even more and barely got out an "i love you too" in return.

i held the wand twords the man as his soul escaped from his body and fled into the glass ball.

the room was filled with more sobs, and i looked at fluffy.

"how the hell do i get out of here."

Fluffy walked over to an old rustic desk.

sitting on the desk with a small bottle labled 'Drink Me'.

"Thats a little cliche, dontcha think..." i said as i picked it up.

i took a sip and went into a spiral, landing me back in my seat in math class.