Chapter 3

Chapter 3

we went on (just kissing) for about 15 minutes, then he wrapped his hands behind my back.

he supported me as he ran his hand along the clasp of my bra.

he stopped kissing me.

i could feel his hand brushing over something right above my bra strap.

"babe..."

"hmmmyeah.."

"whats on your back..."

i ran my hand along my back where his was to find something fuzzy protruding out of my shoulder blade.

i followed it up to about my neck then it bent down.

i sat up.

i saw something white from behind Alex's back...

i grabbed his shoulder and pulled it twords me.

wings..?

he leaned his head over my shoulder.

"what the hell....."

"you have wings..."

"so do you..."

i gently pulled on the edge of his, extending it about a foot away from his body.

beautiful white feathers each about a foot long extended out of his back. 

i pulled it forwards so he could see.

he took one look at it and extended them even more, without touching them.

"w-wait, how'd you..."

he grabbed the edge of my wings and pulled them out.

i looked at the red-black feathers.

i concentrated on extending them.

fully extended, i ended up having a 20 foot wingspan.

Alex had 10.

his wings were so small and fluffy, he looked even more adorable then before. 

he had small fluffy downy feathers along the top of his wings and where his wings met his back.

mine werent nearly as fluffy as his.

i had no downy what-so-ever, and my feathers were hard and stiff.

eventually we decided its whatever, and we smiled.

we went on kissing but heard a noise outside my bedroom door...

a blonde, skinny model-type woman walked in, as long as a tall, hooded man dressed in all black.

"you two sure are exciting to watch." said the blonde woman with a smile.

"who the hell are you," i said back, snarling and leaning forwards. Alex held me back.

she smiled.

"kindof reminds me of us when we were their age." she said to the dark man next to her.

the man smiled, for what i could tell.

"we never expected you to get together, though. but then again, nobody expected us to, either."

the dark figure moved a gloved hand behind the womans back.

"how cute. well, happy honeymoon, the door is down the hall and to your left, dont it hit you on the way out." 

"baaabe..." 

".....ok. i give up. who are you."

"who we are is not important; its who you are."

"we are? we are what?"

"you," she started. "are our replacements."