I'm so confused....

I watched as Sky laied punch after punch into Chase's stomach, a crazed look on her pretty face. Her long hair whipped around her face as she gritted her teeth, her eyes black pools of rage. I got up from my spot on the floor, my whole body numb.

I was too shocked to register that I probably should have intervened at this point. "Sky." I muttered darkly, coming slightly to my senses. I wiped away a stray tear, my eyes blurred with the salty water. "Sky, stop." I said a little louder.

In truth, I wanted Chase to suffer a little. If that made me a Sadist, then so be it. He needed to be taken down a peg or too.
Chase groaned as Sky threw another right-hook into his prefect nose. There was a snapping sound that made my stomach flip and bile rise in my throat.

The flood-gates opened as Sky snapped Chase's nose and blood started running down his face.

Ignoring the blood, Sky continued to kick and punch Chase, showisng no sign of stopping. The sound of Chase choking on his own blood as he gasped for air brought me back to my senses and I sprung forward, grabbing for Sky's coat.

"Sky, STOP!" I screeched, driving for her legs. She dodged out of the way, avoding my grabbing hands.

The door burst open again, to reveal a confused Pheonix. He glanced at me, lying on the floor, my face tear stained, my breath coming fast- to Chase and Sky.

His eyes widened and he looked at me, worry and confusion written across his tanned face.

"Don't just stand there!" I yelled at him, taking another swip for Sky's legs. "Grab her!"

Pheonix took all of ten seconds to process this and ran forward, scooping a kicking Sky into his arms. She fought against his arms, snarling at Chase as he held a bruised hand to his nose, stiffeling the blood flow.

"You bastard!!" She screamed at him, struggling Pheonix's arms. "You fu*king bastard! You selfish, arrogant bastard!" She bit down on Pheonix's shoulder, causing him to gasp in pain and drop her onto the floor.

I snatched at her legs, causing her to stumble to the ground. "You fu*king asshole! Don't you dare treat her like shit again! You're a di*khead. Leave her alone! What did she ever do to deserve someone as selfish and arrogant as you!" She screamed again as Pheonix picked her up, pinning her arms behind her back as he pulled her into his arms.

Her face was burried in his chest, which stopped the stream of profanities that she was chucking at Chase. I took a deep breath and looked up at Pheonix. "Take her to your room. Lock the door. Get her some water. Calm her down." I instructed, getting shakily off the floor.

He nodded his head, throwing Sky over his shoulder and marching out of the room. As he turned around, Sky lifted her head, winking at me and licking her lips. I rolled my eyes as she continued to check out Pheonix as he took her away. I swear to god she's bi-polar or some shit, cause that was a freaking massive mood swing.

Chase groaned again from his place on the floor and I got up, running into my bathroom. I placed a washer under the cold water, rung it out and knelt beside Chase.

I pried his hand away from his face, screwing up my face as I took in the sight of his bloodied face.

His lip was split on both sides and at some point he seemed to have bitten his tongue, which was also gushing blood. His left eye was swollen already and bruises dotted his jaw line, most of them fist shaped.

I sucked in a breath, refusing to focus on the blood. Normally, it wouldn't have bothered me, but right now, it was all I could do not to bring up my breakfast. I wipped away the blood before it dried, patting as lightly as I could.