Chapter 22

Recap

I reluctantly pulled away and started into her eyes. We were both breathing heavily. I don't think I've ever been so in love as i am with Danielle.

Danielle

He just kissed me again for the second time and he has a girlfriend. What is his problem? Why is he playing with my feeling?

"PUT ME DOWN NOW" I shouted. "YOU DON'T GO AROUND KISSING PEOPLE... YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND"

"woah chill out Dani... me and Elizabeth broke up" Liam confessed while putting me down.

"What but you two were kissing each other like two minutes ago" I told him

"Yeah...she wanted a goodbye kiss" He explains

"Oh... im so sorry... i thought she was the perfect one for you"

Mentally I was celebrating inside. It's not that I hate Elizabeth... I just hate the idea of her and Liam being together. Is that bad?

"GG... We both know that your the perfect one for me... please forgive me and be my girlfriend?" Liam asked.

"Why should I agree to be your girlfriend?" I asked wanting to know what he would say

"Well i can't promise you a perfect relationship but I can promise you that if your trying then im staying... Danielle we all know that it's obvious I love you and i want to be the reason why there is a smile on your face everyday, I want to be the person who you can come to, the person who you trust the most and most importantly the person who can make you feel that you are the most beautiful person in the world. I know I was a huge jerk to you when we first met but I've come to realise that without you I'm nothing. Elizabeth was an attractive person she was funny and kind and sweet and..."

I interuppted him. "Really Liam? You had me before you mentioned her name"

"Let me finish" He said "As i was saying... Elizabeth is all of those but she isn't you... i want you... your the only girl for me and i only have eyes for you" He finished explaining.

I was officially speechless. How does he do that? Ring ring ring ... not breaking eye contact with Liam I answered my phone but didn't speak.

"Hello?" The person on the phone said breaking my thoughts

"Oh hey Lyssa... how are you?" I asked still looking at Liam who was also watching me

"I'm good... so guess what? " She said

"You and Blake said I love you to each other?" I asked

"Oh my god how did you know?" She squealed

"What? I was only joking... you've only been together for four months... how can you say it so soon?" I asked curiously while walking out of the room

"He just makes me so happy... look I'll tell you all about it after I've given you the good news" Lyssa explained

"Wait that wasn't it?" I asked

"No" She said. I waited for her to continue "my parents and Blakes parents are allowing us to join you and Liam on tour for a week"

"Really? That's awesome... i can't wait to meet you guys... im going to tell liam the news right now" I told her excitedly

"What's happening with you to anyway?" She asked