Chapter 9

Re-cap

I finally reached home with half an hour to spare so i had a quick shower...dried my hair and waited for the fashion designer to come... i was really excited today...i get to perform my new single and meet the person who samg the duet with me.

Carrying on

Liam

My next lesson was boring so me and Blake decided to skip. We went to my house and played video games.
"What time is it?" Blake asked
"It's 5...why?" I replied
"Oh i need to go home... see you later man" he said walking out the room
"Okay".

Why did Blake leave all of a sudden. He never leaves this early. Blake is definitely hiding something. I was about to go downstairs to get a snack but my phone began to ring.
"Hello"
"Hello Liam...I just wanted to remind you that you need to be here at 6"
"Oh was that today?" I asked
"Yeah"
"Okay...I'll see you at 6"

I can't believe i was about to miss it...if she didn't ring then i would have missed the biggest opportunity of my life. I looked through my wardrobe to find a suit and then took a quick shower

Blake

Me and Liam decided to skive the rest of the classes becuase they were shit lessons. We went to Blakes house to chill... I remembered i had to be somewhere today at 6 so i asked Liam what time it was...he said it was 5...Fuck!!....I'm late... I quickly left to go home and get ready... i really can't miss this day even if i was on my death bed... i promised myself i would be there no matter how nervous i got.

Meanwhile

Danielle

The fashion designer came at 4 and they were picking out different coloured dresses for me... i really can't choose which one suits me best so i rang Alyssa
"Hey girl...please can you come over... i really need your help"
"Sure...I'll be there in 5"
"Thank you"

Alyssa came and we finally decided on a short midnight blue dress that came just above the knees and had a sweatheart neck line. Alyssa said that if i was going to perform tonight i won't be able to do it in a gown. My hair was curled and placed to the side and my make up was done naturally.

I checked the time and it was 5:45. I grabbed my phone to see that their was a missed call and a text message from Liam....Fuck!!! I totally forgot to tell him i was busy today.
I opened the message he sent... it said

Listen i won't be able to do the project with you today.. I'm busy maybe tomorrow

Thank God i didn't need to come up with an excuse as to why i couldn't do the project today. I texted him back saying that it was okay as i also had plans and tomorrow is fine.

The limo finally arrived at my house.... i was really excited... i was nominated for the best female artist and i was doing a red carpet performance. After about a 30 minute drive i reached the venue... i got out of my car and the papprazzi were already taking pictures of me.
"Danielle...been a long time"
I turned around and saw laura standing right behind me...i gave her a quick hug.
"I know laura.... last time we met it was my first ever award ceremony"
Laura was the first ever person to interview me.
"So Danielle tell us about your new song Together?" She asked
"Well it was a duet lf course...and the message i was trying to send in the song together is that there is so much hate in the world and we need to sort that out together by putting all of our differences behind us becuase we need to create a good environment for the next generation" i replied happy with my answer.
"How do you feel knowing your nominated for the best female artist?"
"Well honestly laura I'm really excited but at the same time nervous if i win becuase I'm up against so many more talented and expirenced singers like Rihanna and Beyonce"
"Do you have a speech sorted out if you win?"
"No i don't"
"Well i think we should make one up now i have the perfect speech for you"
"I think we should to laura...I'm sure all my fans would like to hear a speech written the amazing laura"
"Yeah i think they would to...you should start off with... the only reason why i won this award was because of Laura...she's amazing and talented...im so jealous of her talent which is why it persuaded me to write new songs" she joked
"Hahaha...yeah like forget the songwriters it was all laura"
"Oh and the fans"
"Yeah definitely...i think our speech is ready"
"Well good luck"
"Thanks"
I gave her another quick hug and then got ready to perform my new song.

"Ladies and gentlemen... singing her new song give it up for Danielle and...."

Authors Note

So what did you think of this chapter?

What did you think of Blake leaving Liam's house without a proper excuse?

What did you think of the phone call Liam got?

Is the mystery voice Blake or Liam?

Should it be Blake or liam comment on who you think it should be

Please vote for this chapter... hope you liked it.