Chapter 3

Re-cap

what project?

The one for music your my partner

ugh can this day get any worse. I quickly replied okay and saved his number as the obnoxious jerk. i grabbed my car keys from the table and drove home to prepare for the worst month of my life.

Carrying on

Danielle

"Dani...wake up you need to go to the studio today"

forcing myself up I quickly got changed and headed for the studio...please don't let it be some idiot that's doing the duet with me was all I kept chanting in my head.

I finally reached their and my agent kelly was standing in front of the sound room.
"hey kelly...why you standing in front of the door?"
"okay we decided that because you didn't want to meet him and keep your disguise a secret we decided to record his part and then he can leave"
"oh okay....why we stood outside"
"he's still in which is why we are standing outside"
"oh...that makes sense"

we finally entered the room and kelly showed me the lyrics I had to sing. After memorising them I nodded my head to kelly as a sign to show her I was ready to sing.

"okay...you can begin to sing" I heard kelly say

in the middle of the song I heard kelly stop the music. I looked up to see her.
"okay that was a good but we need to do it one more time to make sure it's better and then we will listen to the final piece of the both of you singing" Kelly said.
"okay" I replied and began singing again.

after about 2 hours of perfecting my voice kelly allowed me to come out of the sound room to check out the final piece.

okay here it is... I began to listen intently at first it was my voice so I didn't really pay attention but then I began to listen intently. his voice was amazing I fell in love with it. the way our voices harmonises was perfect. I needed to know the person who sang this song.

just as I was about to ask who it was kelly gestured me to go to school or in was going to be late. I quickly changed into my nerd outfit and drove to school just in time.

I quickly ran through the halls when I bumped into someone
"oh my god...I'm so sorry" I looked up to see who it has
"oh its just you"
"listen you ugly twat...Liam Jones is mine so back off"
"okay one...I don't like him so have him and two why you so intimidated if I steal him Amber I mean I am just an ugly twat" I said and rushed to my music class.

"okay...today and for the rest of the month you wil he working with your partner"

oh the joy, I thought to myself.

Liam walked up to me and literally screamed in my face.
"WHY DID YOU SAY THAT TO AMBER?"
"What did I say?"
"OH DONT ACT ALL INOCENT WITH ME....YOU CALLED HER AN UGLY TWAT"
okay now I was angry...how dare she say that I called her that.
"OKAY LISTEN HERE AND LISTEN GOOD JONES.... I DID NOT CALL HER AN UGLY TWAT...SHE CALLED ME ONE...BUT IF YOU WANT ME TO BE BE HONEST THEN AMBER IS TO A LOW LIFE SPOILED BRAT WHO THINKS SHE OWNS EVERYBODY BECAUSE HER DAD IS RICH....SHE DOESNT LIKE YOU BECAUSE OF YOU SHE LIKES YOU BECAUSE YOU LISTEN TO ALL OF HER DEMANDS"
And with that I walked out of the class room.

ugh he just makes my blood boil...why does he have to be my partner out of everyone in the class why me?