Chapter 5

Re-cap

Danielle: ugh...it was sarcasm just hurry up

Liam: whatever you say Miss Carson.

carrying on...

Liam

"Babe...who you texting that's making you forget me?" Amber asked
"huh?... oh no one Amber....its just Blake being stupid"
"Oh... well tell Blake that your with your girl and to stop bothering us"
"Sorry Amber but I have to leave because Blake needs me to sort something out...I promise I'll make it up to you tomorrow"
"okay fine.... bye love you" she said kissing me and walking out of my room
"yea you too"

After she left I took my car keys and drove to the closest library.

"your late" Danielle said as she looked up from her book
"Well sweetheart you see... I have real friends and a social life unlike some"
"Please I have a real friend... her name is Alyssa...and don't go dissing my imaginary friend I had when I was 6 years old"
"Please I bet your still friends"

"Be quiet" this old lady said.

what's her problem it's not like anyone else comes to the library.

Danielle

I looked at the time and it was 4:45...I promised I'd meet kelly in two hours and this idiot is doing nothing but arguing ugh...

"look let's just get this over and done with because I have somewhere to be" I said
"wait....your invited to go somewhere... by who...was it your imaginary friend" Liam teased
shit... now I have to make a lie on the spot but what do I say...
"No...my mum called before you came and we have guests coming over"
I think I handled that pretty well
"okay whatever let's just start because unlike you I actually have been invited to go somewhere"
ugh... if only he knew he was speaking to one of the biggest stars.
"whatever"

"I realised that we don't know anything about each other"
Liam looked up from his phone and started smirking... I wonder what he's going to say now....probably something like... 'well I am amazing and everyone wants to know me'
"Look GG if you want to ask me out on a date ask me don't tell me indirectly"
"No you idiot... how are we supposed to write a song about each other if they only thing we know about each other is our names"
"okay first... never call me an idiot again and second... we all know that you have a crush on me and that the only way for you to get to know me better is by asking me questions for the 'project' " he said raising his hands up in quotation marks when he said project.
I was about to say something but liam just leaned in so our faces are almost touching. He began to whisper and I could feel the warm breeze hitting my face as he said...
"don't worry sweetheart... I like it when you play hard to get"

I pushed him away and told him to concentrate.
"Let's play a game?" Liam suggested
"Liam you should have told me earlier that you wanted to play with your dolls"
"Not that type of game genius... and thay aren't dolls they are action figures there's a difference" he began justifying himself
"Awwe is poor liam offended because I called his best friend a doll?"

I really regret saying that because liam leaned in my face and whispered
"Do you really want to play this game princess because I should warn you I never loose" he said smirking
"whatever"

"okay well I have one hour left before I have to go please can we at least think of a title for the song?"
"whatever...Amber is calling me I'll be back"
"Doubt it" I mumbled so no one could hear.
Liam came back after half an hour and just sat down playing on his phone. I sat staring in space for what seemed like hours. Liam finally spoke
"How about Torture, because that's what I'm going through sitting in the library doing nothing"
"Torture... that's actually not a bad idea"
"Really?...your just going to stick with the name Torture?"
"Until we write the song and come up with a different name torture it shall be" I said and walked out the library calling Kelly to tell her to meet me in the studio.