Chapter Twelve ~ A Thousand Years

((AN: So, the doctor kinda fixed my finger it still hurts alot when I type but ill just type it off!))

----------------

{Sammy's POV}

"Sammy, wake up! Sammy!"

I woke up out of bed in shock. "What's going on?!"

"We're moving." My aunt said.

"Moving?!" "Yes, back home."

"We can't leave!" I shouted.

"I'm sorry but we have to sweetie." I was very upset I grabbed my phone and dialed Wesley's number "Oh, wait." I out my phone back down, what a terrible week. "Come on, Sammy we gotta get packing.' I get out of bed then a thought came to me it wasn't a good idea but if it makes me stay in Cali it's wroth it. "WHAT IF I MOVE IN WITH A FRIEND?!" "A friend?" Sophie asked. "Uh, yeah! Um, you know Wesley!" Rosie, looked at me with an angry look.

"But didn't you to-" "Break up?! Well, yeah but we can still be friends... Right?" They looked at me as we all took a strange pause. "Alright, you can say with your so called 'friends'" I sighed in relief.

-------------------

{30 Minutes Later}

-------------------

"Have fun back in New York!" I said hugging Sophie. "Don't do anything bad understand?"

"I understand!" I smiled as she kissed my cheek everyone was leaving even Rosie, so I don't know how her and Wesley's 'Relationship' will work out. I started packing all my belongings and was ready to leave it's gonna be really REALLY, hard living with these boys and also that jerk. I got my song book threw it in the bag and was off it wasn't a far walk to the house but I called Drew, for a ride.

"Get in." Drew said stopping the car I opened the car door with all my belongings with me.

He started driving as I put on the radio.

"So, why are you living with us?" Drew asked. "They, are leaving so you know I had no other place to... Go." Drew turned off the radio. "You have no where else to go?"

"Yeah, they all lefted to New York." "Damn, they just leave like that?" "Yeah, hey how's Rosie and Wes Rose, said that we broke up."

"Huh? They didn't Wes is still with her." Hearing that did make me a little upset, but Wesley is happy thats all that matters right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We pulled up into the drive way as I grabbed all my belongings, heading out of the car I went inside the house seeing Keaton on the chair playing Call Of Duty as always. "Hey, Sam." Keaton said waving. "Hey Keats." I smiled as I rushed up the stairs to put all my things away.

Living here is gonna be hard, but I know it's not for long. I heared my phone ring as I dropped my shirt on the bed to go get it, I see it's Simon...

"Hello?" I said with a worrying voice.

"Yes, Sammy well I been thinking about it and....."

My phone dropped in shock my cheeks started to hurt from smiling I ran down the stairs and almost even fell! "KE-KE- KEATON!" I shouted shaking, "SA-SA-SAMMY!" Keaton said laughing. "SIMON, JUST SIGNED ME!"

"OH, MY GOD SAMMY THATS GREAT!" Keaton gave me a big hug I was so happy I started to cry a bit.

My life is being a roller coaster. I don't even know what to do anymore really.

--------------------

{30 Minutes Later}

--------------------

Me and Keaton was talking about Simon and the signing as Wes walked into the front door it got a little awkward he looked at me with a angry look, as I just looked down at my toes for a while everyone took a short pause "I'm gonna get something to eat.' Wesley said breaking the awkward pause. "Alright." Keaton replied Wesley lefted as I took my head up Keaton looked at me very worried as he sees I have tears in my eyes, "Sammy?" Keaton said. "What." I looked away. "Are you okay?"

"NO, DO YOU THINK IM OKAY?! MY EX BOYFRIEND IS DATING MY SISTER EVERYTIME HES AROUND I CAN ALWAYS THINK OF THAT NIGHT, IT WILL NEVER BE THE SAME WILL IT!" I shouted, Keaton paused... "WILL IT?!" I shouted once again. Keaton will still frozen I didn't know what to do. I pushed my hair on the side of my eye and fell to the floor...

"What am I gonna do?" I asked. Keaton sat right next to me with a worried look "I- I don't know, Wes is happy... Does that make you happy?"

"Yeah, it- it does but... I don't care he's happy that's it, me and him we will never be back together the end." I got up and ran up the stairs if I was still with Wes, I would call him and he will make me feel better, but that's not gonna happen anytime soon...

--------------------------

{Next Day}

--------------------------

I woke up as the alarm clock went off I groned as I shut it off, I got out of bed and rushed down the stairs still in my P'Js I see Wes on the couch "Where, are the others?" I asked.

"They went out." I walked to the fringe seeing there is nothing, but Protein shakes what a shocker.

I sat next to Wesley, it was a little bit awkward well okay ALOT awkward but...

"So, how's the fam?" Wesley asked.

"Good... I guess...." We took a short pause.

"How about youre family?' I said, breaking the pause. "Good." It was so awkward I didn't even know what to say...

Wes phone rang he took it out of his pocket... "It's Rose." He picked it up "Hey what's up!" He smiled so big as I just sited there awkwardly I got up and ran upstairs as tears started coming down. It's never gonna happen again... I lost him... Forever.

-------------------------------

(((FINALLY I UPDATED OH MY GOSH, IT'S BEEN TOO LONG MY FRIEDNS. IM HAPPY IM BACK AND MY FINGER IS FIXED OH MY GOD, WELL ANYWAYS PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AND SHARE IT WILL MEAN ALOT. AND ALSO PLEASE TELL ME HOW THIS CHAPTER WAS I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THE READS THANK YOU!))