Chapter Three ~ Boot Camp

(Hi, my readers! How it's going? Haha, anyways so I been really busy lately and it's been really hard to update. But! Here I am now! writing to my awesome readers! I love you guys!)

{Oh, yeah by the way, Sammy is 17 and Wesley is 18! Okay sorry a lot of people got it confused.}

(And also, sorry if I have bad grammer or you know this chapter is just plain bad. Okay, to the Fan Fic!)

----------------------------

{Sammy's POV}

------------------------

I was trying to figure out what to wear in Boot Camp. Looking though my draws I see a black tank top.

I grab the tank top and I go looking in my draws for jeans. I grab a dark pair of skinny jeans Im not really a big fan of these kind of jeans but, they look nice when I wear skating shoes.

I Go in the bathroom to get dressed and I see my brothers and all my sisters waiting in a line.

'Why, is there a line?' I Asked.

'Because Rosie, is taking forever!'

I run to the bathroom cutting everybody.

'Rosie!' I Shouted banging on the door.

'Beauty takes time!' Rosie shouted.

I open the door and take all the make up brushes away from her hand.

'Get out!' I Shouted pointing to the door.

She tiled her head down and started walking away.

'Haha I win!' I Said smiling closing the door.

I Get dressed and brush my teeth as fast as I can.

After I was done washing up I open the door and see Rosie in the front of the line with her face cheery red full of anger.

'Listen, that took me two seconds Rosie, took three years!'

'A least I look pretty.'

I roll my eyes and walk away.

'Guys? Wheres mom?'

'You know where she is.'

'Oh, right.'

I still have not tell my mom that I'm in the XFactor when she hears she is going to be pissed and scream 'Why didn't you tell me?!' I tried telling her yesterday but, she didn't listen.

'Alright guys im leaving!' I Shouted holding my hand on the door nop.

'Bye!' Everyone said.

I turn the door nop and open the door and left.

I Put my skate borad on the ground I take out my earphones out of my pocket and put them on.

I put my left foot on the skate borad and was off. I Started swaying to the music singing lowly and soflty to the song. I Was just riding like the wind when I hear some rock music coming from a blue mini van.

'You gotta be kidding me.' I saing rolling my eyes.

'Hey, Sammy!' Wesley said waving.

I Walk to the car and wave hi.

'What?' I asked.

'Where you headed?' Wesley asked.

'Where do you think im going?!'

'Haha, I was just asking! Come on we will take you too Boot Camp' Wesley said smiling.

'Maybe later the XFactor is right there.'