Chapter Four ~ Judges Homes

(AN: Hi! Guys! Thank you so much for, 300 reads! I fell off my chair when I saw it haha. 

So, the reason I picked 'Isn't She Lovely' Beacuse you guys know, how much I love Pixie Lott and I was on YouTube searching for songs I was going to pick, Broken Hearted but, that was not really Sammy. So, anyways I hope you like the fanfic! Bye!) 

{AND, YES I KNOW 'STROMBUGER' USED THE SAME SONG IN 'My Calling' FOR BOOTCAMP WE HAVE VERY DIFFERENT STORYS! IM NOT COPYING IF WE USE THE SAME SONG OKAY! I DON'T WANT ANYONE GETTING MAD IM, SORRY.} 

---------------------- 

{Sammy's POV}

I was staying at a hotel that the XFactor, put us in. I shared a room with Beatrice, Diamond Reed, Carly, and Arin. They was very nice to me not, really Arin though. He's older then me and he thinks he awesome. "Sammy!" I hear someone shouting from the window. I go to the window and open it I see Wesley, Keaton and Drew, Playing basketball. "Come on let's play!" Wesley, shouted. I smiled "I'm coming!" I ran down the stairs outside as we was picking teams. "Alright Sammy, who do you what?" Wesley, asked. "Hmm, Arin come on your with me. Beatrice and.... Reed." I said smiling. "Pretty rad team." Wesley said laughing. We was all about to play as I hear... "You stupid children!" A stranger shouted. I turn around I didn't know who it was it was a women in a black dress I guess she was the maid. 

"We didn't do anything!" Drew shouted. 

"You stupid children no playing! Go practice."  

"Your not our mother!" Beatrice shouted. 

"Im going upstairs.' I told Keaton. He nodded as I walked up the stairs I get out my notebook and start writing I write a little songs but, nothing big. I get out my phone and start playing my song for judges homes. "Isn't she lovely isn't she beautiful." I started humming the song and staging at the same time.

I was listening to music I put my head down on the pillow with my ear phones on. I close my eyes listening to the music makes me go to sleep I love it I don't know what I will do with out it.

---------------------- 

{Next Morning} 

--------------------- 

I hear the alarm clock go off. I groan as I move to the side to turn it off. I look at the time it's 12:00PM  

"Oh, my god I'm going to be late!" I shouted rushing out of bed, I ran to my bag just got random clothes and got dressed. After getting dressed I get my skate shoes put them on and ran in the bathroom again. I brushed my teeth as fast I can I spit wiped off my chin and I was off.

I go outside and I see Beatrice, Carly, Diamond and Reed, sitting on the side walk. I go sit next to Reed and Diamond as we were waiting for the taxi to take us to Demi's, house. 

"Hey, if some of us don't get though to live shows, we are still gonna talk right?" Reed asked. 

"Of course! We are!" I said hugging Reed. The limo finally came we all stranded up and got in the car.  

"I never been in a limo." I said. 

"How, did you never be in a limo?!"  

I shrugged.  

-------------------- 

We got to Demi's, house and all went inside. The house was amazing! Leather coaches, 

Leather tables. Everything was Demi I loved it! We all sat down in the leather coach waiting to be called.  

"Sammy?" The lady asked tapping my shoulder. I turn over. "Demi is ready for you."  

My hand started shaking as she took me to Demi. The lady gave me a mic and pushed me to the room. I see Nick Jonas, and Demi sitting down.  

"Hi, Sammy." Demi said smiling. 

"Hi, Demi." I said nervously. "You ready?' Nick asked. 

"Yes." I flashed a smile as the Guitar player started playing. 

"Isn't she lovely isn't, she wonderful. Isn't she, precious. Last one to be it all, I never thought how love, could be as lovely as she isn't, she lovely. Begged from love." The guitar player stopped as I say "Thank, you." And walk backstage. 

My hand started shaking more I sit down as Beatrice hugs me. My finger couldn't stop again I hate this habit. It's all in Demi's hands I wanna get though for me and my family we have nothing for us going right now, if I could get though the family will be much better.  

"Beatrice?" The lady said tapping Beatrice, shoulder. "Yes?" "Demi wants to see you now.'  

She got up waved at walked with the lady. My finger started shaking again as I hear Beatrice sing. There is only six of us and only four! Are going though that's alot of pressure! "I am Titanium. Shoot me down but, I won't fall I am titanium." I hear Beatrice as my finger starts shaking even more.

--------------------- 

{3 Hours Later} 

------------------- 

Everyone was finished, singing so I was packing up my things and leaving.  

"You, did great Sammy." Arin said smiling. "Thanks." I replied walking out the door. 

I call a taxi to come pick me up, I didn't really want to call Wes again to pick me up. 

"Hello? I need a taxi to 678 Sunset Street."  

"Okay, taxi will be there in four minutes." The taxi driver replied. I put my phone back in my bag and sat down on the side walk waiting. After a couple minutes I see a yellow car come by. He stops next to the corner I run to the car.  

"Hi, could you take me too-" I got cutt of. 

"Yes, lady yes, I know where to go."  

"Oh, okay." I replied awkwardly.  

I looked out the window seeing all of LA. It looked amazing at night there was all celebrities, names in flashing lights. Someday my name is going to be in flashing lights I know it. 

------------------- 

The cab parked on the street I got out and paid him fourteen dollars. I got into my house I run and get the house phone to wait for the call. "Ricky, Mia! Rosie!" Get down here!" I shouted putting my bag on the chair. I hear someone come down the stairs I turn my head over, my shoulder thinking it was my sisters. I turn around it wasn't I didn't know who it was I tilt my, 

head. "Sammy!" The stranger shouted hugging me. I was in shocked I didn't know who it was she was spinning me around.  

"Sorry, but who are you?" I asked pulling her away.  

"Im aunt Sophie!"  

"Sophie!" I shouted hugging her. I love aunt Sophie, she was like another mother to me.  

"I missed you to much!"  

"I missed you too Sammy!"  

I hugged Sophie and heard the phone rang. "Get the phone!" I shouted running to the phone, I got the phone and answered it. "Hello?"  

"Yes." Demi said. 

"Hi, Demi."  

"Hi, Sammy I don't know how to put this." Demi gulped as she said..."Im afraid, your going home Sammy."  

--------------------

(AN: Yes, I know I used the same song as |Strombuger| I did not copy her. I swear and I know I'm saying this again, I don't want anyone hating. Okay? Anyways thank you guys so much for reading! Love you! And the video link may not be here yet. I write on a iPad I need to use a PC to put the YouTube link. Anyways thank you for reading!)

~ Vote

~ Comment  

~ Fan Me. 

And tell me how it is! :)