Chapter 1: The Beginning

Her Pov

"Who is she?”

“What is she doing here? Is she a transferee?”

“Look at her hair!”

“She’s beautiful, and I want to be friends with her.”

“Another pest in this academy”

That’s all I can hear after I enter the school gate of this academy. It’s so huge; what can I expect from people who build this? All I know is that the Royal Family owns this academy. The Queen and King of the Magical World.

Hindi ko na sila pinansin pa at pumunta nang Headmaster Office. Even though I don’t want to go to this school, I really need to do it.

I look at the golden door in front of me. I knocked three times and went inside. There,  I saw an old man looking at me intensely.

“You’re the transferee? "I just simply nodded at him.

“Here is your schedule and key dorm; your uniforms are already in your dorm. I hope you will enjoy your stay here, Ms. Scarlet.”

“I hope so too, Headmaster.” I look into his eyes; I can easily read his mind. I know he’s also trying to read me, but I’m sorry to say he can’t do that. I already block my mind from everyone here. After I said that, I bid my goodbye to him.

I’m on my way to my dorm when I bump into someone. I met his red eye. I looked away because I felt my heartbeat fast. What is this? What is happening to me? nilagpasan ko na siya bago pa siya magsalita.

Hindi ko na napansin na nasa harap na ako ng magiging dorm ko. I get my key at binuksan na ang pinto. Bumungad sa akin ang sala and its look like a house for me. There’s a kitchen at may nakita din akong tatlong kwarto.

“Who are you?” napatingin ako sa likuran ko and there I saw a girl with blue hair. Kabaligtaran ng maamo niyang mukha ang pagtaas ng kilay niya habang nakatingin sa akin.

“You’re the new student? ”She asks again, and I just simply nod at her.

“You look like a weak mage. Bakit ka dito nilagay ni Headmaster? "I don’t know what she’s talking about, but I sense that she doesn’t like my presence. Girl,  the feeling is mutual. I don’t like you’re attitude. I wanted to say that to her but stopped myself from talking.

"Megan, stop that! "Nabaling sa babaeng kakapasok lang sa pinto ang atensyon ko. She has green hair and a pointed nose. She’s beautiful; actually, both of them are beautiful on their own.

“ Jannice! We know that, mahina siya, you can feel it too.”

"Meg, I know, but remember, don’t judge the book by its cover; she’s new here. Just accept her.”

“But-

“stop! Just this one, she will be our roommate."

“fine! "Megan walks towards me and extends her hand.

“Megan Davis, ice manipulator,ability mind reader, after she said that inirapan niya ako pumasok sa isang kwarto. I think that was her room. I just shrugged because of her attitude towards me.

“Sorry about that,” hinging paumanhin ni Jannice sa akin.

“It’s okay; I don’t mind after all.”

“by the way, I’m Jannice Morgan, Animal controller, you can call me Jan if you want” she’s too kind 

“Crizzania”

“Your too beautiful, san ka nanggaling bakit ngayon kalang pumasok dito sa academy? Are you from mortal world? What’s your magic? ”She asks too many questions, ang daldal ng babae na to. Sasagot na sana ako ng bigla nalang may pumasok sa pinto. She look at me with wide eyes.

"Oh my god! Who is she, Jan? "Tanong niya, kay Jannice, habang hindi pa din naalis sa akin ang tingin niya. Jannice smiled at her habang napapailing.

“She’s our new roommate Sam; she’s Crizzania.” Hindi niya pinansin si Jannice at lumapit sa akin. Hinawakan niya ang balikat ko, habang mariin na nakatingin sa mukha ko. She’s crazy; what is she doing to me?

“omy! You’re so beautiful! No, you are a goddess! Hi, im Samantha Clear Scott, soul manipulator, ability teleportation, nice to meet you, Crizzania.” She’s too cheerful para siyang bata na binigyan ng candy sa sobrang saya. I just nodded at her because I felt awkward.

“Oh bago ko makalimutan, your room is on the right side. Cris nandon na din ang mga gamit mo, even your uniform is on there, so wala kanang proproblemahin pa,” tinignan ko ang pintong tinuro ni Jannice.

“Can I rest? ”I ask the both of them.

“Of course, tatawagin kanalang naming if kakain na. We want to show you around the academy, but we know na pagod ka so magpahinga kanalang muna.”

hindi ko na sila pinansin pa at pumasok nalang sa magiging kwarto ko. I’m so damn tired; all I want to do is rest and sleep.

After I lay on my bed, I let myself sleep.