Sesshomaru

Josie's pov
I wake up and get my leather long coat and skirt on and go get ready to take a bath. As I get my clothing off I get into the hot springs that I found when I first got here. Then my ears twitch when I sense someone is watching me. I make a gold staff appear and I quickly grab my cloths. "Igneel someone or something is watching me" I say as my dragon comes. I smelled inuyasha but as a full demon. "Sesshomaru what are you doing here" I say and he walks out. "Just coming to see the full demon of dragon wrath" he says and I'm shocked. "I'm a half demon half goddess punk" I say then he looks shocked. "My brother doesn't deserve you" he says and I back away. "No, you don't. Dragon of pain" and a dark grey dragon comes. "Make it hurt" I say and the dragon says "yes my goddess" and attacks Sesshomaru. The dragon wraps around Sesshomaru and squeezes. He yelps in pain as the dragon squeezed tighter. That gave Inuyasha just enough time to come and see. "What happened. And why is Sesshomaru here. Are you hurt Josie" he says turning to me. "I'm fine" I say and Sesshomaru breaks the dragon killing it because I made it a low grade dragon. I scream in pain and fall to the ground. "I feel the.  Dragons pain" I say and start to scream in agonizing pain again. Inuyasha comes down and holds me and helps me up. Then my eyes went blue again and then red. They were glowing lighter than they ever have. I was so powerful that I could snap the tetsiga in half like a twig. Then Shippo comes out of no were and sees Sesshomaru. The worst thing is that Sesshomaru can see him. Sesshomaru charges at Shippo yet I get in the way. I slide in and kick him in the face in a round house. I grew claws and sliced left and right. Then Sesshomaru used a poison claw attack. It directly hit me and I flew back a bit. Then I stayed ground and I charged back at him. Inuyasha got out his tetsiga and started attacking him. I grabbed Shippo and ran to the village in lightning speed. I quickly put him with Kiaede and I ran back to help Inuyasha. As soon as I got there Sesshomaru was gone and Inuyasha was out of breath. "INUYASHA" I yell and run to him.  He gets up and asks me "how did you do that"? I smile at him and say "I don't know". I went back to normal and my eye color was back. "I'm so happy that I am with you Inuyasha. I think Sesshomaru is jelouse" I say and he starts freaking out. "You are mine not his. He only wants you for power. I care about you" he yells jumping up and down making arm motions. I anime sweat drop and say "ya sweets I know"
Hey sry I haven't updated in a wile school ug. And I see a lot of people read my book and I am so happy so I wanna hear ya. Plz comment good or bad I don't care. I just wanna hear ya