Thunder brothers

Josie's pov
After our little misshap at the beach me and inuyasha haven't been talking that much. I finally talked kagome not to put it on Facebook and I was relieved. We all decided to hunt for more jewel shards after that. We found 5 shards and we were next to a forest when I picked up a scent. "Hey I smell blood,let's go" I say and we all nod and run after the scent. When we came there it was a massacre there. I start to cry and inuyasha sees it apparently because I feel two strong arms surround me in a embrace. "It will be ok Josie" he says in a reassuring voice. "Ok" I say as I get up and start to smell "fox demon" I say and run toward it. He was a small cub and he looked sad, I walk over to him and ask "why are you sad little cub" in a motherly tone. "Two evil men killed my father" he says as a tear runs down his cheek. "It will be ok little one. What's your name" I ask in a kind tone. "My names shippo and you are" he asks with a curious tone. "Josie, nice to meet ya" I say with a smile. "I scence jewel shards" shippo says and he uses fox flame and flies there as a pink bubble thing. I let him go quicker than me and take a little rest. As I get there I see inuyasha bonk shippo on the head. "ENOUGH BOYS, INUYASHA HE IS A CUB" I yell at inuyasha and he stops. "I smell a river near bye shippo,kagome and I are going to get water you stay here inuyasha" I say in a calm tone. "Who says I half to" he says in his normal annoying tone. "I do" shippo says as he puts a sticker on a little figure witch turned into a heavy statue. He put it on inuyashas hand and he couldn't move. "Hey let me go" he Says and I giggle at the action. "We will be right back ok" i say and he says where only I head witch he didn't know I did. "Don't be away to long" I giggle at his response and go tward the river with kagome and shippo with kagome having arrows just in case. "I smell a demon" I say as I apraoch a thunder demon with little hair. "If only I had hair like my big brother" he says looking at his reflection. "I sense jewel shards" kagome says and I start to smell them. "That is the brother of the demon that killed my father. He is wearing him as a belt" shippo said sadly. I get so mad I chuck a rock at the guys face and it mad 2 of his 3 hair strands fall out. "NOOOO WHO DID IT" he screamed and looked at us. He shot a attack out of his mouth and I wrapped my arms around shippo and kagome. She faints and before I do I tell shippo "get inuyasha" I say then I black out.
Time skip.
I wake up in (pic above) a scare on my eye from the attack. I wake up in a perple bed/couch thing with a handsom black haired demon with lightning power. This must be his brother and why and I in a slut outfit. I thought and the man walks up to me. "Glad to see you are awake beautiful" he says and I move away from him as quick as I can. I smell kagome and run twards the scent. I beak through a wall to see kagome tied up with the ugly lightning brother. "She will be perfect for my hair growth potion" he says looking at me weirdly and I shiver. Think Josie think how am I gonna get out of this one. That's it "my boyfriend inuyasha will not like that" I say with a evil grin crossing my arms. "The most beautiful girl i have ever seen is mine not this inuyashas" the handsome one says. "Don't you know the legends of the half demon inuyasha He will kill you if you lay a finger on me" I say with a satisfied grin. As I did inuyasha broke the wall more and I ran out with kagome as I see shippo I run to him. Inuyasha takes out his sword the tetsiga (a/n he already fought sesshomaru and got the sword ;/). "How could you leave me inuyasha" I say as the younger brother takes me and kagome to a cloud. He blushes a little and yells "WHAT" I wink at him to play along and he understood.
Inuyasha pov
"I am so sorry my love I will always protect you. Never leave my side again" I say and I really meant it. But I didn't tell her that but am I truely falling for her
Josie pov
I grab my chain scythe and put it to were it is a scythe. "Sorry, alas fair in love and war" I say grabbing kagome and shippo jumping down. I shatter my ankle and I scream in pain. Inuyasha noticed and ran to me to inspect my ankle. After he sees the outfit I'm wearing he blushed and then went back to my ankle. I wince in pain and he says "no more fighting alright" I nod and the eldest thunder brother yells "NEVER GET DISTRACTER BY A WOMAN" then...
Cliffhanger ha ha ha
Well hope you liked it. What will happen to inuyash and Josie. Will they die probobly not but try to think about it. That brought me to tears. Well bye bye my little dog demons