Days off

Josie's pov
After inuyasha woke up completely he was resting in Kiaede's hut wile me and kagome trained. I got some red jeans on with a black top with a lace yellow vest. And my headband and taught kagome to shoot and she asked "Josie when are we going to go back home"? "Well I can't because of my ears and white hair, but you can. Tell the foster home I am ok and went to live on my own ok". "Please come back with me Josie" she pleads with sadness. "I can't they will probably put me in a lab and experiment on me" I say in a sad tone. I practice with my chain scythe that I made at the foster home I used to live at. I was really good with weapons and everyone knew it. They tried to use my weapons and said that it shocked them. "JOSIE" kagome yells and I snap out of my train of thought. "Ya" I say in a calm voice "look at that window" she says pointing to the window at Kiaede's hut. I see inuyasha staring and he just sits there and I wave with a goofy smile. After he sees I have noticed him he moves. "Hey kagome wanna go to that river I saw and take a bath" I say in a nice tone. "That would be great for my hair" she said pointing to her head and we both laugh. "Let's go then" I say as I grab my twin pair of cloths and head out.
-time skip in bath by dragons 😄-
"I didn't know it would be so warm in here kagome" I say with a smile wile I lean on a rock. "You said it" she says swimming around in the water. "I smell something kagome" I say in a emotionless tone. "What is it" she says in a curiouse tone. "INUYASHA" I scream at the top of my lungs and yell "SIT BOY SIT BOY SIT BOY SIT BOY SIT BOY SIT SIT SIT SIT" and he comes flying from a tree to the ground. " I smelt you guys and thought you were trai..." Is all he gets to before he notices we are naked. He blushes madly and I scream "YOU GONNA STARE OR TURN AROUND PERV"! And he imeadeatly turns around and I say "can you hand me my cloths please" in a angry tone. He grabbed them and quickly chucked them at me quickly at me and kagome. I got dressed and told him "what is it you want inuyasha" in a irritated tone. "You were sapossed to be training" he says and I start to turn red and my hands filled with electricity. "I WANNA VAY CAY INUYASHA"! And he starts to tremble and I sense he is scared. "I'm sorry for snapping at you inuyasha but I have been training non stop forever please give me a little break" I give him a cute smile as I sit on a rock and he blushes. I love torchering the other gender I think with a smile as I wink at him. If it were possible he was more red."Hey I have an idea lets get a swimsuit and go to a beach" kagome says. "Ya a beach sounds nice and we can go to the cliff one in me and kagomes time what do you say inuyasha" I say with a goofy smile. "Ok i will and what's a swim suit"? He asks and I face palm. "You can borrow one of my older brothers" I say as I get up. (A/n you have older brother in other world)
Time skip and took swim trunks and got swim suit
"Hey kagome I wanna go swimming you coming I say from her window as inuyasha looks around the shrine. "Ya got everything lets go" she says with a grin and we head to the beach.
Time skip at beach cause I lazy 😜
"Hey changing room is this way guys" I yell as inuyasha and kagome run up to me. I go into the bathroom/changing room and see my hair turn red again. "Weird" I mumble to myself and got my swimsuit on. I had a blue bikini and white parts (pic above). I walk out to see kagome look at me in awe inuyasha also. "What are you guys staring at" I ask when its literally in front of my face. "I knew the dog demon liked me" I say with a teasing smile and all inuyasha does is stare in awe and blush. He was wearing my brothers white and red trunks and DANG he had a toned six pack. "Hey eyes up here buddy" I say in a teasing voice. All that comes out of his mouth is "I...i...can't". I blush and cross my arms (pic above). "Please inu-yasha" I say in a pout and he does. I grab his and kagomes wrist and I let go of kagome. I picked inyaha up with one hand and  swirl him for a minute and chucked him a good 20 feet away from shore. "HA YOU BAKA"! I yell as he swims back at shark speed and grabbed my ankle. He yanked and flung me into the water and jumped on me.  He kept me under water till I flipped him and made him shoot in the air. "That's what you get Baka "I say with a grin and I throw him to shore where he lands at kagomes feet. "I WILL GET YOU JOSIE" he screams and I laugh. "Just try, I dare you" I say with a devilish smile. He runs at me in maximum speed and I dodged and grabbed his ear at the proses witch flipped him on his back. I put a leg over and sat on him to immobilize him and was stuck under me and I laughed. I got inches near his face and said "ha you Baka" and his eyes where shut stuggling and he accidentally moved closer and kisses me. This is my first kiss,with inuyasha,he is my first kiss. I think and he noticed what he was doing and so did I and I pulled away quickly. I see kagome take pictures and I yell "DONT POST IT ON FACEBOOK"!
Hey my readers hoped you enjoyed on a wrighters block need some inspiration help with coments bye bye my little dog demons