The Art Gallery

~SPG

Fat, nerd, dry black hair, flat shoes, outdated outfits, half American half French. That's me! Monica Hemmings, 25, personal assistant of Mr. Niclaus Montgomery of M Group of Companies for four years now. I'm used to his doings, seeing him naked fucking every different women on his desk. Yes, I'm used to his playboy ways. But aside from work I'm just like other girls who drool over their hot sexy boss. I developed feelings towards him though i am fond of his ways, i just can't help myself to love and hate him at the same time. I am his reliable assistant, that's all i am to him but it's okay.

One day before my shift ends, he summoned me to his office only to find him stroking his manhood. I can't even look at his face. He grunts as his semen drips down his c*ck and all over his hands. I unknowingly lick my lips and slowly look up to his smirking face. He stood up not caring about his dangling penis and angrily stormed in front of my flushed state.

"How could you betray me?You're the only one who has access to the Peyton Accounts! How could you! I trusted you! I didn't know your attitude is just like your face, just plain ugly bitch!" He spat out right on my appalled face.

"I-i-i... No, I didn't!" I stuttered as i was trying to explain while i divert my eyes from his d*ck to his face but i was continuously cut off by his terrible accusations, belittling me in between. Shocked was understatement, i was in a trance I couldn't get out of to even defend myself.

"You're fired! Get the hell out of my office! I don't wanna see your fucking face ever again!"

With that insults he threw at me, i walked out of his office burst into tears. I went to my desk took my purse and i was right out of the building in a flash. Tears overflows my face as i drive towards my apartment. When i reached home, i cried hard shaking terribly as i look at myself in the mirror.

"This is the last time you'd be this way Monica..." I uttered to myself while i pick each piece of ME up.

•Two Years Later•

~Niclaus

It's been two years of hell for me as my conscience bugs me big time. I still can't get Monica's crying face out of my head. After i found out that one of my whore was the culprit on leaking my plans for Peyton Accounts to my rival companies, i hired a Private Investigator to trace where Monica went. I wanted to apologize to her. But tough luck she's gone and she made sure that she can't be found. I lost one of my best, reliable friend or so I thought. What she put up for me is real but I took her for granted. I was a dick. I didn't care about her feelings. Losing her is eating me alive. And that made me focus on my priorities. Without her I straightened my ways of living. I've changed a lot specially with women, but i never stopped looking for her.

After a month of her disappearance it diverted me into something deep, passionate. I found solace in the world of art. And it's funny how i feel connected to one of the famous painter here in NYC, Claus. His paintings are simply amazing. It shows how a cruel world can be masked with beauty, like it's telling you that everything is not as bad as it looks.

It's a rare opportunity to be invited to meet this painter and most of his work but the impossible became possible. Tonight is the grand opening of his new Art Gallery here in uptown New York. And like i said I'm one of the lucky one to be invited because first I'm his fan, second, i own the building where the exhibit will be held, third I'm one of his investors, lastly I'm one of his bidders. All the proceedings will be divided equally to four different foster homes.