Beauty and the Beast in Paris

~SPG

I've been stuck at this four by six boring office, piles of papers scattered, a swivel chair that squeaks whenever i move, non-stop calls at my intercom, clicking pens, all that for my whole good ten years of being the highest paid and highly recommended CPA.

I have dreamt of establishing my own firm but what I didn't realize is that it will make me turn into a nerdy schoolmarm boss whose very successful but with a reputation of an antisocial over the years.

But this year is different. I've made up my mind and I decided to celebrate my 28th birthday in Paris, France.

Right after i finished my last paperwork for today, i went home directly and packed everything I shopped yesterday for this trip. I opted to travel light so i only got one bag with me then drove off.

I reached the airport two hours before my flight so i got some spare time to eat and relax while waiting for my flight to be called.

Time flew by fast and I'm now sitting on my designated seat on the plane to travel to my dream vacation. I decided to sleep throughout my flight so when i reach my destination, I'm fully charged.

Paris, here i come!

After a very peaceful flight, (peaceful because I'm a deep sleeper, so I didn't feel neither notice any turbulence or whatsoever during the flight). 

I arrived safe and in one whole piece at Charle de Gaulle Airport. It's ten in the morning (Paris timezone) when I step foot outside the double doors of their high class airport. I took an airport cab then checked in right away at Hotel du Louvre.

I traveled light so my hand carry luggage isn't a problem for me and being here in Paris make me push my goals, and that is to go shopping, and definitely a makeover.

As i reached my hotel room, I immediately made myself comfortable and took a hot bubble bath to relax. I took my time to savor being alone in sweet Paris. After an ample time of soul searching, i put on a blue and white chiffon sundress, with my matching strappy white flat jimmies and went with my to do list, first of my long list is The Makeover.

After spending an enormous amount of time and money at a salon and spa, here i am staring at an amazingly beautiful creature at the mirror, vibrant blonde hair, all prim and proper. I can't believe i can be this beautiful. After leaving everyone with a good tip, i went on with my to do list,
The Shopping.

I went around each boutiques
And bought new dresses for my new look. As i passed by a vintage shop, i saw a dress that captured my heart. It's a peach crumpled satin sweetheart neckline dress that fits me like a glove so i bought it along with the perfect shoes that matches with the perfect dress.

I went back to my hotel room to put my shopping bags along with my few stuffs then head down to grab a bite.

As i walk in the restaurant of my hotel, I bumped into a hard surface, or should i say a fudging sexy hard surface...
A six foot five fine piece of specimen stood in front of me radiating intimidation... My face turned crimson red as he stared at me with his droopy eyes, a pinch of unknown desire appears on his eyes making something inside me turn into turmoil.

He cleared his throat making me come back from my drooling stance.

"Uhmmm... I-i-m...S-sorry..." I stuttered as i meet his steely gray eyes. He smiled and dear God that made me feel wet down under. I excused myself to escape from further embarrassment.

My day went on with the image of this sexy hot gray eyed man. I settled in my hotel room to collect my thoughts of course with the help of the tub and lavander scented shower gel. When I'm alone, soaked in the tub, my thoughts wander back to that man.