The Show

I'm Jacob Miller, a 40 year old Physics professor in NYU, a widower for three years, a "big" man, six foot fully tanned straight male, brown hair, with five o'clock shadow, well defined jawline, hazel eyes, non smoker, drinks occasionally. Although I'm a Physics Professor i work out a lot to maintain a great body.

I have been dating women my age but none of then seems to give me the spark. Ever since my wife died from a plane crash i have never been with anyone sexually. I always work or just stayed at home.

It's been a week since i heard that there's a new P.E. professor but I haven't seen him yet. I wonder who or what was he like. My thoughts were disturbed by the bell.

"Class, don't forget your deadline is on friday..." I said before they hurried out. I collected my stuffs then headed for my office. I heard murmurs from the scattered students that the new professor is conducting a class on the basketball court. My curiosity took place and my feet took me to where the courts are. I peek through the the small square glass at the door.

I felt myself heat up when i saw a sexy blonde, blue eyes, slim figure only on her sports bra and tights. I stared at her with awe as she bend over, her flexibility left me in a daze. I stayed there peeking for a while but then she turned abruptly and caught my gaze. Her blue eyes seemed to capture my heart in instant, feeling the spark i was longing to find. I gasped at how her blue orbs glistened when she smiled at my way. I shook the idea of her liking me then step out of the door.

Who would dare to date an old man like me? I walked to my office and sigh, i should ignore that woman.

Three days and i still can't get the image of that blonde woman bent on a very sexy position out of my mind. I went to my last period with dark circles on my eyes. I felt exhausted and worn out, so i lazily gave my students something to get busy with. I lean on my chair then close my eyes for a while. I hissed when the bell rang loudly waking me up in the process. I stood up grumpy, my head pounding as my students fled off like they don't wanna be in my class. I was beat so i continued walking to my office. I was beyond annoyed when i bumped into someone, papers thrown up all over. I didn't budge at that since all I'm thinking is to slump on my bed. I glared at the person then went straight to my office. I hurried to collect my files and stuff then strode my way to my car in the parking area. As i was walking or should i say dragging my feet while searching my pocket for my keys, something bumped into me hard. As my reflex takes over, i caught what's about to fall or should i say who.

I held Ms. Blondie by her waist securely. She sighed and about to say thank you but when she looked up and saw me she gave me a death glare.

"It's you again!!!" She hissed. I smirked at her then let her go. She threw a lot of curses on me making me frown.

"Woman! Watch your foul tongue i just saved your arse from falling face first, might as well thank me!" I spat my grumpiness consuming me back. She didn't stop talking so i shrugged and hopped onto my car then left her with her mouth agape.

I went home with the thought of that blondie professor glaring and hissing at me whom i found out to be Ms. Shirley Brown.

I put down my stuff then change on a pair of jeans and a checkered button up shirt. My stomach growled so i opted to prepare myself some dinner. I open my fridge and cupboards to find nothing.

"Crap!" I muttered to myself. I forgot to grab some groceries. I took my wallet, keys and phone then hopped again on my car.

My way to walmart was quite frustrating because of the heavy traffic since it's Friday.

After a whole twenty minutes, I finally arrived. I immediately took a cart then went aisle to aisle and started to fill it out with everything i need.

I'm on my last stop which is the meat section, when a certain someone caught the corner of my eye, Shirley Brown. She bumped into me again which didn't take me by surprise. I chuckled at her clumsiness. My thoughts were cut off by this woman again throwing curses at me. Her voice turned another octave so she caught everyone's attention. I stared at her outfit and my eyes almost pop out of its socket. Her black tank top was tight enough and i thank God for giving me the privilege of being tall. I got a perfect view of her mounds from the proximity of our bodies. Her red skirt is also tight, short enough to show off her perfectly shaped legs. My grip at her waist tightened as my eyes roam all over her body. My manhood started to create a tent over my jeans which is pressed against her belly.

She continued to bicker at me while my body heat up with lust. There were people already forming an audience over us so i did the first thing that came out of my mind, i kissed her hard to shut her up. The kiss lasted a bit longer as i enjoyed her kissing me back with the same amount of passion. I pull away from her shocked, flushed face and smirked at her. Her mouth opened then closed again like a fish. So much for a foul mouth Ms. Blondie. I thought as she wiggle out of my grasp. My restrained length flinch over her belly making her cheeks automatically bright red. Everything went like a blur like the clock stopped as the thought of taking her right then and there wash all over me. I take in deep breathes to calm myself but when her delicate hands reach for my face, i lost it. Her touch brought a jolt of electicity all over my nerves and snap my last straw. I crash my lips on her soft warm plumps sweetly. She gasped as i attack her mouth with such longing. I took my chance and devour her mouth with my tongue. We fought for dominance as I slip my hands inside her tank top and bra. I felt her shiver under my touch fueling me with excitement. I pinch her nipples making her moan under our heated kiss. My breath hitch when she fidget on my fly then she unzipped me. She push my pants along with my boxers down just enough to free my throbbing shaft. I push up her skirt and thong aside then bent her over the glass panel in front of us. With that, i positioned my groin on her soaked entrance. With one forceful thrust, i fill her in with all of my thickness and length. I f*ck her senselessly from behind. With a faster pace, i push myself in and out gripping her waist in position as i circle my hips. Her groans and moans fueled me up more. I felt her tightness wrap my d*ck wholly. With few more hard thrust we both climaxed. I squirted my liquid inside of her up to the last drop. Satisfaction written all over our face. Then a sudden noise made us come back to our senses. A loud applause, wolf whistles, 'aw', from behind us made us move. I pulled my pants quickly as she straightened her skirt. But i faced them with admiration, feeling proud of giving them a great show. Shirley snuggled on my chest to cover her reddened face. I chuckled as i usher her towards the check out then paid for our stuff. I led her to my car then brought her to my house.

The drive to my home was awkwardly quiet. When we arrived, i told her I'll just get someone to drive her car here at my house.

That night we cooked our food together and ate dinner managing small talks.

And for our dessert, I devoured every inch of her body in full pleasure and satisfaction.

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! 😊😘👍