Glad I caught you!

~SPG

I've been working my ass off at this shitty diner for six years now and still that bitch Rose whom we know as a whore got the promotion just by f*cking our boss Rick in her whole shift last Thursday! I resisted all those men who eyed me like I'm a piece of fine meat, those swat on my fat ass, just to get a humongous tip but I'm tired and I've had enough of this shithole.

Now I'm inside my boss Prick's office. My plan were to seduce him which is working perfectly right now. Then all i have to do is kick him in his balls and quit.

"Hey... Riiiiiiiiicccccckkkk..." i purred unbuttoning the upper part of my uniform. He swallowed hard his heated gaze were focused on my double D's. I rounded his mahogany table hop on his desk right in front of him prying my legs wide. His eyes were wide like saucers having a great view of my V exclusively. I saw him shiver from seeing my great wonders sheathed by my favorite black lacy underwear. He abruptly stood up, close the distance between us and was about to crash his lips to mine but i swiftly dodge his pervy mouth then kick him hard in his precious testicles.

"I quit you asshole!" I screamed at the top of my lungs shoving a dirty finger on his face then slammed the door closed leaving him groaning caressing his nuts that is in pain.

I pull the curb to my apartment where my lazy boyfriend live his life by watching reruns of Greys Anatomy, The Walking Dead etc. If you even call that a living.

I'm home early so he's gonna be surprised seeing me. I spent most of the time working at the diner so when i get home I'm dead beat. 'Now I'm gonna make up for those lost times...'

I woke up from my trance as I insert my keys to open my apartment. Beer bottles, chips, crumbs, box of takeouts are scattered all over My place. I sighed as i pick up some bottles on the way dumping it on a trash can in the kitchen.

"Roy!" I called but didn't answered.

"Babe..." I opted to get change from my work clothes so i head to My room but tensed before turning the door knob. I'm not sure if my hearing is clear as i feel my heart pick up it's pace boosting my adrenaline. I drastically opened it and confirmed what i heard earlier was moans and grunts coming from my cheating boyfriend screwing my fucking bestfriend in all their naked glory on my  fucking bed. From that sight, i saw RED.

"What the fuck?! You bastards!!! Get the hell out of my house!!!" I screamed dragging my bestie by her blonde hair and threw her out of my apartment then shove my jerky ex boyfriend with everything i have. I slammed the door closed thrashing more as tears blurred my eyesight. I was furious, rage flowing all over my nerves. How can my my life be this fucked up in just a day? How can i be so stupidly blind. Why didn't i see this coming?! All other questions twirl around my head wracking my brains out as i cried everything out. I sobered up a little then look around my apartment and suddenly i was like drowning, I can't breathe, I'm suffocating from the sight of my apartment where i live with that cheating bastard. I need to get away from here.

I locked up and hop in my car then drove myself to nowhere as i cried out because of everything, my broken heart, my stained diner uniform, my crappy mascara and the rest of my makeup smudged, all in all I'm a total mess.

I was trailing my way on a deserted dirt road when a police siren grew louder and louder coming close to my car. Argh! Just what i needed! I scoffed. I pull over and waited, i readied my license and registration.

After a while a hot 6"4, pale skinned, all hard muscled police officer stood by. I didn't bother to clean up my messed up face.

"Good evening Ma'am, your taillight's broken" He blurted while bending a little to look close at me. He saw my bloodshot eyes, messed up outfit and smug face.

"Ma'am, are you driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs?" I snorted.

"No...no...i...i..." I stammered.

"Ma'am I'd like you to step out of your vehicle now please..." I heaved a sigh.

I step out my car and stand in front of a very handsome sexy man towering me like he's God. I look at his left hand, great, no gold band. I grinned sheepishly. He stared at me dumbfounded, I guess seeing my double D's is enough to shut up a striking man. He asked for my driver's license and registration so i bent over my open car window and took it. I heard him growled from behind. Yeah, having a huge bum is like seventh heaven. He was shaking when he took it from my hands. A sudden jolt runs through my veins as his finger lightly brushed mine. We stared at each other for a while like observing each other. He wrote something on his small notebook, ticket i presumed. I smiled at him as i saw him scan the dirt road for a reason I don't know. I heard him groan. "Fuck it!" He whispered yell as he drop everything in his hands and pull me to him crashing his lips to mine. God it feels like I'm on cloud nine. We made out just fine as his hands travel from under the hem of my uniform upwards to my lacy underwear.

"Uhmmn...I'm...Jason...Baby...you're...so...hot...i...wanna...take...you...right...now..." He said between kisses. I moaned when his lips trailed kisses on my neck, then down between my mouthwatery mounds. He rip off the buttons of my dress, his eyes wander on my prescious
body.

"I...i...it's...Shay... My...name...i...s...shay..." With that being said and done, he kissed me again, licking my mouth as he grab my breast kneading each of it as pleasure consumes us both. He pulled away only to latch on my nipple, nibbling on it, giving each fair attention. He pulled me closer to his body, his hardened length making it's presence known and currently pressed into my belly. I slid my trembling hands on his uniform waist band, push his fly open, slowly unzipping him with shaky hands. I exhaled as i successfully freed him, his shaft spranging out, standing proudly at me. My eyes were wide almost out of it's sockets  as i take in his size. He growled as my fingers slowly touch the tip of his sensitive c*ck. It twitches from my touch. 'Hmmmn... Good boy...' His precum glistening under the night sky. I stroke him making him groan louder. When he can't contain the pleasure from my touch, he bend me over my car. He rip off my lacy, and now drenched panties and dip one finger, he put it in his mouth sucking my juice from his long luscious finger.

"Ahhh...baby you taste so good... I'm glad i caught you..." With that out, he slam his throbbing manhood in one hard full thrust. I yelp as i felt his huge thick c*ck growing more and more inside of me as he continue to pounce on me like there's no tomorrow. He stretched my walls like I'm a virgin. I felt his p*nis' veins twitch inside me as i reach the peak of my orgy which triggered his. I felt every strings of c*m he shot my vagina, his d*ck milking everything it had inside of my wonders. When he finished emptying himself in me, i tried to push back my skirt but to my surprise, he pummeled inside me again and again pleasure taking over our heads once again. He thrust himself in and out of me harder and faster making me scream from an ecstatic desire running through my veins. He didn't stop until we were both spent. Yeah... Ten rounds of fucking with this fine chunk of fine meat is really something. Flushed, he took me in his arms, both panting, catching our breathe.

"I can't get enough of you baby...let's take this at my place, you okay with that? Or you'd prefer me to arresting you for being so fucking sexy teasing an officer in uniform?" I chuckled as i gave him a peck on his lips.

"I don't mind being arrested as long as it's you... Jason..." He smiled as his name came out as a moan.

"I think I'll have you handcuffed in my bed..." With that, we both drive to his flat near that dirt road where we made love all night long. Damn, this fucktastic man is insatiable but he sure did made my day...

~Hope you liked this chapter sweeties! PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO READ AND VOTE! Thanks! God bless!evestemptress28

evestemptress28