#5 Did you bring your baggage?

I woke up next to the Bad boy.
Chapter 5: Did you bring your baggage?

Hell. One word that can describe this situation. Where am I? I should've have listened to Bridge. But I know it would only add the oil to his fire like ego.

I went out of his room and down the hall. The hall was filled with doors, each side had at least 5 doors. The thought never came to my mind that Bridge would be rich. I mean yeah I know girls practically throw themselves at him. 

I think that the reason is this only because he's rich, popular, not to forget hot too. 

Ok. I know I hate him but still you have to know that he is h-o-t. When I woke up today, mhm he had some yummy chest. Urgh Noelle! You need to get out of this house! focus!

Well, my inner voice was right, I need to stop thinking about how hot Nicolas Bridge is. I need to focus on my mission, to get out of this house.

I try to look around and see if there is a exit but I find my thoughts being drifted to him.

It just gives me tinges to even say his name. I don't like him, he's kinda scary.I mean you don't know what he does to girls, when he gets them alone.

uh....... 

Don't wanna think about it.

He is a typical definition of a stereotypical bad boy. He gets into fights. He has fake ID. Treats girls like shit. Uses them and throws them. Maybe more thing you don't know, something like.....

I even shuddered at the thought.

I tiptoed my way through the corridor of the house. It was creepy in the house. I mean, if the son was like this, I don't know how the parents would be. I wouldn't wanna meet them in a situation like this.

To them, it would be like a girl, sneaking out of their son's room after doing something.....nasty? Well I can just imagine how his parents will be like. I mean if the parents let their son ride a crazy, monstrous thing like motor bike and go around  play with girls, they have to be something.

Maybe his father is a big bluffy guy with huge muscles and a lot of tattoos. Mafia?! 

Ok. Ok. Maybe I am hyperventilating but what can I do? I am practically trapped in the house of a boy, I barely know!

I think I need to stop my banter and try to focus on where to go now.

So, I went on sleathly, not wanting to make anyone wake up. I know it's Sunday and maybe luck was with me today and no one would be up at 9 or 10 in the morning.

Yeah right. Like luck was ever in my favour.

You might be asking 'why wouldn't it be in my favour?'. Let me answer that.

I bumped into a wall. Made a picture fall on the ground with a loud 'bam'.

Yeah, I think that makes up for my luck. I bent down, and picked up the picture to place it back in it's place. 

"Who's there?" 

I froze up, my hands still in air and my eyes wide. You know the time when you're caught doing something your not supposed to do? Yeah, I exactly felt like that. 

 I slowly turned my head to find Sophie standing there looking at me. 

"Noly?" She said at the same time I said "Sophie?". She came running towards me "What are you doing here? I thought you were gonna come later?" she said jumping in my arms.

I hugged her back. "This is your house?" I thought it was my imagination when I found it familiar. Sophie nodded "Yeah." What did she mean when she said that she thought I would be coming later?

"Sophie, who are you talking to?" A familiar voice spoke. I turned around to face Sophie's mom, Bailey "Oh well hello Noelle. I thought you would be coming around the noon with your parents." 

Ok, now I was seriously confused. What was happening?! 

"So, have you brought your baggage with you?" she said. "What baggage?" There has to be some misunderstanding.

"Mom." came a voice that sent unusual tinges down my back. "Yes, Nicolas?" 

Ohhhh okay wait. Nicolas Bridge is the son of Bailey and Tom Bridge. Well, I mean yeah it makes sense but still. I would have never thought in my dreams and Nicolas Bridge was this Bridge! 

I know I'm not making sense, I meant Nicolas was the son of Bailey and Tom, and the brother of Sophie.

"I was with Noelle, here, to a party last night. I was taking her home but she fell asleep and I didn't know her house so I bought her home last night." Oh, so that was what happened, but I still can't help but think that something else happened.

"Oh" I strange look of recognition came to Bailey's face. "So you don't know why you had to come here today?" Ok what's happening?  

I shook my head "No, sorry." 

She looked at me warily and said "You are going to spend your summer vacations with Nicoas and Sophie.".

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

(Unedited)

Dun Dun Dun! Sorry for the cliff hanger. And the short chapter. It was kind of a filler but needed to be done. Dedicated to Simply_Lexy_ , first commenter of the story! 

How was it? You like Nicolas? Noelle? Isn't Sophie cute?

Don't forget to leave a  comment and Vote!

Vomment!

~Alex