#4 Problematic Morning

I woke up next to the Bad boy.
Chapter 4: Problematic Morning

Hm? What's this sound? I squeeze my eyes open but squint them back close. Argh! Why the hell does my head hurt so freaking much?! I think I don't even wanna, since the bed feels so soft. I wonder when my bed got this softer. I snuggle further into the bed seeking the warmth... Hold on to that thought. When did my bed get so soft and warm?

I bolt in an upright position, just to feel my head pound even more than ever. "Argh." I squeeze my eyes back close, adjust to the state of my head and slowly open my eyes but narrow them a little so that my eyes can get used to the sunlight in the room.

When my eyes finally adjust to the light of the room, I quickly turn to see who is beside me this time. You see, this isn't the first time I got drunk and ended up in another place, That's why I never drink!. But this would be the first time I woke up half naked!? 

Horrified and panicky I turn to find the person laying on his stomach. His tanned skin glistening with the rays of the sun and I could see a tattoo on his shoulder. Dammit. Did I ever say I had a thing for tattoos? Well I think it was a tattoo of the king piece of chess. I have to say it was quite greatly done.

Oh shut up Noelle! You can be in trouble for all you know!

Without wasting any time, I sit up on the edge of the bed, find my dress and was about to pull it over my head when a hand gripped my arm and pulled into something hard.

"Ow." I rub my head as I see the person, or should I say the boy, pulled me against him with my back against his chest. I try to escape without waking him up but then he mumbles and I freeze.

I think I'll just wait till he goes back into his deep sleep and when he does I'll escape. I then notice his arm around me. By the look of his arm, I could that he worked out, a lot.

His chest hard against my back and I could tell by the his chest moulded against my back, he had a six pack, just the feeling was enough.

The only thing I could see right now, was his biceps and mhm were they looking delicious.

Oh Noelle you idiot, stop admiring his biceps and hurry up and escape!

My mind was in an internal battle when I was suddenly, turned around or specifically, spin around and my forehead went smashing against something hard, maybe his chest?

I look up to see a pair of beautiful blue eyes staring down at me in astonishment. I was lightly dazed by them but when I recognised the person. Oh god, I wanted to crawl under rock and just keep hiding there.

It's Nicolas freaking bridge! I just wanted to shout out, 'Why me god, why me?!'

Yeah, it was that bad.

The boy's face went from surprised to amused, I guess it was because of the look on my face, my eyes wide, my mouth slightly open or maybe because of the position? I laying between his legs with my hands on his chest and his hands around my waist, or maybe both.....

I need to say something! "Um-um.. Hi?" 'Hi, hi? I freaking hi?! What the hell are you thinking?!

He smirks widely,  "well, well if it isn't the good girl of our school?"

How the hell can he be so calm in a situation like this?! I mean you have a girl you don't even know, laying half naked in your bed!

"Um.. Well yeah? I guess?.. Aren't I the good girl of the school? I mean they are plenty more out there but why am I the only one? I-I guess it's because you are the one who took their innocence...... Oh no! I think I said something completely rude! I beg your pardon! Please don't hate me, I just banter shit when I am nervous, oh no, I mean I'm not nervous, I am just... oh I'm bantering but that doesn't mean I am nervous!"

I blabber non stop, but when I hear him chuckle, chills run down my spine. And I don't know why, but I shouted "Please let me go! I don't wanna die!".

".............."

"......................"

"................"

A silence was there for a minute before Nicolas bursts out laughing leaving me astonished.
I blush dumbfoundedly, and stare at him with my mouth open. I mean I know that was a stupid thing to say, It's not like he was holding me against my will but stupidly, I said something idiotic.

But why is he making fun of me? I frown.

"I-I am sorry...." I mumble. I stand up and pull my half way up dress fully on me.
"I-i think-k I should l-leave," I was about to leave when I heard him say my name.

I slowly turned around "Yes?"

He finally stops laughing and sits up, he wipes the tears leaking from his eyes during the laugh. "You know, even if you go out of this room, you won't be able to find your way around yourself. This house's like a maze." He said with a playful glint in his eyes.

I frown and narrow my eyes, "I can help myself, thank you." I say and open the door before slamming it after me.

I hear him shout after me though "In the end you'll come to me, princess!"

Great, now I was stuck in a house which looks like a maze, with an arrogant boy, just a great way to start the day! (Note the sarcasm)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I know, I know it's been ages since I uploaded, but people you don't vote neither comment!

Okay, I know I don't have the right to blame you but I was on a vacation and couldn't upload.

And I know I used too much 'I knows'. XD 

Please guys, Vote, Comment! Add to your Library because I need your feedback!

What do you think about Nicolas? Is Noelle cute? How was the chapter? Comment!

Pretty Please?

Alex

PS : Any reading directioners? Did you see the Best Song Ever Video?! Loved it so freaking much! (I should stop my banter before I go into my fangirl mode Cx)