"Im not that drunk Jasmine, I'm pretty conscious." He said and I chuckled.

"What?" He smiled.

"Nothing." I said.

"I'll stop drinking if you want me to." He said.

"No, Andrew I don't care if you drink, I just don't like how much you've been drinking." I said.

"Is tonight an exception?" He asked and I nodded my head and chuckled and he kissed me again before wrapping his arms around me as the song ended and everyone clapped.

"You're my entire world Jasmine and I promise you I'll never leave you." He said and kissed me again as everyone went back on the dance floor and the music sped up again.

"Do you want to go home?" He asked.

"Andy how much sex do you want to have?" I asked and he laughed.

"No love, I just want to go home and just cuddle with you." He said and I smiled.

"Yeah." I said and he grabbed Norman away from his girlfriend, they were practically on top of each other.

"What the hell man?" Norman asked.

"We're going to get out of here." Andy said and Norman smirked.

"You two have fun." He said and Andy rolled his eyes and took my hand.

"You're not driving." I said as Andy followed behind me and opened the door for me, the first time he's done that in a while.

"Jasmine I'm really not drunk." He said and I sighed.

"Are you sure?" I asked and he nodded.

"If I was drunk I would make you drive, I wouldn't want to hurt you just because I was an idiot." He said and I smiled as he shut my door and got in on his side.

"Do you want to pick up Skylar tomorrow morning?" He asked and I nodded as we started driving home.

***

When we got home Andy and I both went upstairs and he took his clothes off and climbed in bed with his boxers on and I took off my shirt and put on one of Andys and took my leggings off as I climbed in bed next to him. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into him and kissed my cheek.

"My beautiful wife." He said. I smiled and kissed him back.

"You know tonight was fun and all but nothing beats this." He said and I nodded.

"Nothing beats being in your arms." I said and he smiled.

"You know if Skylar is in the house we can't smoke, she's not here tonight." He said and I nodded.

"Do you really want to smoke tonight?" I asked and he nodded. I reached over to my nightstand and pulled out the baggy where Mel already had a blunt rolled and I grabbed a lighter.

"I can't believe you actually want to do this." I chuckled and so did he.

"Why not?" He shrugged.